In order to use our forums we ask that you read the entire forum rules and guidelines posted here. Remember, common sense goes a long way!
1. Posting on this forum is intended for the sole purpose of discussing the topics listed in this forum, education of these topics, evolving this forum and website, enhancing the members' knowledge of the topics listed in this forum.
2. All posts must be in English. A post that contains language other than English will be subject to deletion, even if an English translation is provided in the same post. This is necessary for moderators, as they may have no way of judging whether the posted material is approriate for the forum if it's not in English.
3. All posts in these forums are limited to the appropriate topics. You may not post material that does not contribute to the sole purpose of the particular topic. If you wish to chit-chat, use the forums designated to off topic conversation. Any posts or threads that are irrelevant to the topic will be moved or deleted at moderators' discretion. Duplicate threads of existing topics may also be subject to deletion.
4. All members must follow an anti-spam rule. No advertising of any kind is allowed. Spamming includes posting links to your site within a post for the sole purpose of advertising your site or referral link. Moderators will determine if your link is against our spam rules.
5. Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled.
6. Users may not use inappropriate language and must refrain from personally attacking other members, including revealing real-life personal information about those members. If you see something inappropriate, please report it to a staff member through the report link located on each post. Inappropriate language/personal attacks include, but are not limited to: any material/comment which is knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, discriminatory, racist, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Stalking a member from post to post is also not allowed.
7. Don't exchange real-life personal information with other members.
8. Do not impersonate a moderator or developer. Posts and threads made by someone pretending to be a member of the moderation or development team will be subject to deletion.
9. You may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot, to bring it to the top of its forum or to gain posts. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether or not to take action.
10. No links should lead to sites that contain inappropriate material, encourage or advertise fraud/illegal activities, or contain viruses or malware. There will be no exceptions to this rule. You will be automatically banned if you post any link which leads to an illegal website or forum.
11. Don't post hacks and cheats for the games. Threads and posts that are about hacking/modifying the game data or cheating the game are inappropriate and will be subject to deletion.
12. Refrain from posting low-content posts, like 'Yea', 'True', 'Naw', 'Lol', etc.
13. You may not have images or avatars promoting adult themes or harassing gestures that can be deemed as violating these rules, the Registration Agreement, or being unlawful. You may not post images as such in any forum on this website.
14. Do NOT post on threads that have been inactive for longs periods of time unless really necessary to revive it. We reserve the right to lock the thread if it is abused.
15. We reserve the right to remove, edit, move, or close any thread for any reason, and also to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
16. No swearing within your name, posts or within chat. This is a family friendly website and children do come here. Please keep it family friendly.
17. Do not submit false reports. Do not place a report on a post that hasn't offended the rules above. The report system is a helpful tool for the staff members to keep the forum a safe and friendly environment and by creating false reports it makes our job harder on making the forum a nice place. If you decided to report a post that doesn't break the forum rules, you may receive a penalty against your account.
18. If you have a question about ZigZaGame's newest release Monster Island, please check out the Monster Island Q&A thread before posting your question. There is a good chance your question was already answered there. We don't want the forum to be cluttered with the same questions over and over. If you can't find the Q&A thread, click here.
19. We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time without prior notice. Be sure to check back!
The developers and moderators will try their best to make sure this forum is appropriate for everyone, but it is impossible to constantly keep track of every single post. All threads and posts made by members express the views of the author, and neither the developers or the forum's moderators will be held responsible for its content.
Feel free to contact any moderator if you feel unsure about a rule.