Photo

Please report new bugs here!

497 replies to this topic

#461 Guest_Wera560_*

Guest_Wera560_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:49 AM

I have a problem with Bug which show up when i came in to friend list. There is player with name: CrazyUserName and with Hero rank:99 and when i found him/her then leave friend list inf about him/her is still on the scream of the online game and offline too even when i fight it is still there. Sorry if i made a spelling mistakes but i'm from Poland

#462 Mindlikehuey

Mindlikehuey

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

For some reason there is a 99 Rank player info box in the middle of my screen it will not go away and it's underlying everything else. Please fix it this is annoying

#463 Guest_mikeymouse_*

Guest_mikeymouse_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:08 PM

i am encountering the same problem. its so annoying and i coudnt even see my other friends for some reason. i dont know. somebody please fix this i cant even play online sometimes. i love the game so please.

#464 Meowtini

Meowtini

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:27 PM

No matter how many de aging fruits I dump into a monster if I use training points in a group (aka more then one) then the percentage of ultra evolution stays the same anyone have advice

#465 Guest_Sexygaben007_*

Guest_Sexygaben007_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:06 PM

Did not recieve my monster from island challange
Name: sexygaben007

#466 Guest_Sexygaben007_*

Guest_Sexygaben007_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:12 PM

Did not recieve my monster from island challange
Name: sexygaben007

An 2 gems sorry didn't mention when i when i beat the level and the game said i was rank 99999 when i really was number 295 atm and then when i looked at my gems and monsters didn't have them

#467 Guest_Merc214_*

Guest_Merc214_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2017 - 03:40 PM

I purchased a 10 in 1 pack and did not receive a legendary monster from the pack.

#468 Guest_Parker_*

Guest_Parker_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:35 AM

I don't know how, but I was farming the first egg in the game, and while it was connecting to server, it switched to friend chest and couldn't click anywhere on the screen. After that I deleted to fix it yet it still didn't stop. Help?

#469 DrakoX

DrakoX

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:35 PM

I purchased a 10 in 1 pack and did not receive a legendary monster from the pack.

It's not guaranteed dude, thank's to the friendly thing known as RNG (luck)

#470 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 02:53 PM

Sorry man, but legends don't always come that easily. The odds of getting at least one legend from a special egg pack are roughly 33.5%, and the odds of at least one from a festival pack with the additional 50% are roughly 73.4%, so obviously festival eggs are far better for legend income, not to mention the third pack you open is guaranteed to have a legend. It makes it a lot more worth it to save up lots of gems.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#471 Snowy_bluE

Snowy_bluE

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:50 PM

I finally saved up 50 gems to get a 10 pack of eggs and bought it. But I didn't get the things that it says are guaranteed. I didn't get the rare gems or the guaranteed new legendary on the 6th egg.

#472 Zardecil

Zardecil

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 4,804 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:49 PM

It's not 6th egg, it's 6th 10 in 1 pack. Or 60th egg.

You only get the rare gem if you do 10 at once.

Best to save up 150-300 gems. It takes a while, but is worth it.

Giff limiteds, not 10 hour airhorn videos.

#473 ShakuganShana

ShakuganShana

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:23 PM

For some reason i can't continue playing at the mission online section, stuck on chap 6..storm region area 3
For some reason i can't continue playing at the mission online section, stuck on chap 6..storm region..area 3. Always get a notification that say "cannot connect to server". I play on android

#474 Guest_Wick_*

Guest_Wick_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:18 PM

I've been having problems receiving monsters from the game. I've beaten level 40 in the Island Challenge 2.0 but did not recieve the bullbrazen, but I received other rewards like bonus potions normally. I would also play the four guardian beasts and would not get a monster after the battle. What can I do?

#475 Zardecil

Zardecil

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 4,804 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:23 AM

Click on the “contact us” button in game to find out.

Giff limiteds, not 10 hour airhorn videos.

#476 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:27 AM

Hi,
I started playing yesterday and now i get "no connexion found" but im connected on the same time with my wifi net and 4G connexion.
I can't understand this issue could you help me ? :)

#477 Guest_jo11se_*

Guest_jo11se_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:52 AM

wolfreez and stratowyrm and a few more lost their +1 and need again more secs after attacking..

#478 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 05:36 PM

wolfreez and stratowyrm and a few more lost their +1 and need again more secs after attacking..

The game just got a new feature where bonuses are fully customizable depending on how high the bonus is. What's annoying is that all bonuses were set to 0 by default. Just pull up Wolfreeze and Stratowyrm in any menu, hit the button with 2 arrows on it, and raise the bonus.

"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#479 Guest_Dior_*

Guest_Dior_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:31 AM

Hi
I have 50 gems I want to use for the 10 in 1 but that option is gone for some reason. All there is is the rare gold egg option and the regular epic and above. Did they delete this in the update ?

#480 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:58 PM

Hi
I have 50 gems I want to use for the 10 in 1 but that option is gone for some reason. All there is is the rare gold egg option and the regular epic and above. Did they delete this in the update ?

10 packs are only available in special and festival eggs, but the thing is, they've become WAY more frequent than the used to be(was like once a month back when it started) so in essence 10 packs are pretty much a permanent feature as a result. This is the first time in many months that there actually hasn't been any ongoing egg deals, and it was only for a couple hours lol.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users