The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 09:47 PM

Graphics are spazzing out again.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_6847.PNG

"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#422 zect

zect

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:11 AM

Hello my name Fariz,, i forgot my restore code,, my account nickname is Zect with profile monster wolfrozor, so can you find my account and ask me my restore code please? Help me :(

#423 Guest_Coby Malone_*

Guest_Coby Malone_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2017 - 06:46 PM

I had an iPhone 5 and it pretty much got fried so I never got the restore code and now I'm on android. Help?

#424 Guest_Grxnnferno_*

Guest_Grxnnferno_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:40 PM

The game closes frequently and the most freaking part is it closes during crucial times. For example, after training and evolving monsters, it should save but it closes. Also closed 2x when I'm playing in the Labyrinth of Earth. Help me. Fix this bug.

#425 Guest_John Patrick M. Perma_*

Guest_John Patrick M. Perma_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:45 PM

I'm gonna go crazy. The game closes unexpectedly. This is not what I paid for. I'm using a phone with KitKat 0S v4.4.2. It really irritates me whenever it closes during battles and training. Happens either Offline or Online. Please fix this bug.

#426 Wing

Wing

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

Hi, i've found a bug on IC. I've told this the support and they mean it's a bug which not causes any big or bad harm. Now this bug appears once again.
It happened as i went to 'Enter Island' and then to 'Start Battle'. Now in the screen you see which enemy you will get. This enemy i was losing and don't want to fight against him to lose again, so i closed the app and opened it and then suddenly i have ovr 20k friend points??? Lol that's crazy, please read this any Dev like VKC or Sean, to investigate this and fix it finally and let this never happen. I will use the friend points because they are there and suppport has sayed to me that's doesn't make any harm and i can continue playing.
Screenshot_2017-05-14-09-12-23.png Screenshot_2017-05-14-09-12-02.png
(,,,)---=^.^=---(,,,)

#427 Z19 Jake

Z19 Jake

Grand Master Hunter

• Moderators
  • 126 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:30 PM

I don't know if this is a one time bug or glitch but was doing a challenge and my Frostrider was asleep but got his turn and i was able to attack anyway.

Edit: Or maybe was a visual bug of the sleep status still triggered after i purified mmm

Edited by Z19 Jake, 19 May 2017 - 05:35 PM.

IMG_1526.jpg

#428 Guest_Paul wakulinski_*

Guest_Paul wakulinski_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:22 PM

I only recieved 1 gem for updating even though it said Id get 2 gems

#429 Guest_john_*

Guest_john_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:45 PM

I did the quest legend of chronox and after completing it I received a new chronox and not +1 time to my original one. Since I can't collect any more starskies it can never evolve and I like to have all my monsters fully evolved. He he forever be the only monster in there. Fix this so new players get the chronox and old players get +1 time. Thanks

#430 Sari

Sari

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 21 May 2017 - 08:16 AM

Hi, i've found a bug on IC. I've told this the support and they mean it's a bug which not causes any big or bad harm. Now this bug appears once again.
It happened as i went to 'Enter Island' and then to 'Start Battle'. Now in the screen you see which enemy you will get. This enemy i was losing and don't want to fight against him to lose again, so i closed the app and opened it and then suddenly i have ovr 20k friend points??? Lol that's crazy, please read this any Dev like VKC or Sean, to investigate this and fix it finally and let this never happen. I will use the friend points because they are there and suppport has sayed to me that's doesn't make any harm and i can continue playing.
attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-05-14-09-12-23.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-05-14-09-12-02.png

Hahah I had this too. I used also all my 20k friend points. But it happened only once.

#431 LR iSegal

LR iSegal

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:26 PM

When i try to edit my team, each time i try to put a monster in / change slot - the game freezes for several seconds

#432 Wing

Wing

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:48 PM

Hahah I had this too. I used also all my 20k friend points. But it happened only once.

Lol, crazy bug right? But hey 20k friend points more xD. Sadly that we don't get through the bug some gems. :D
(,,,)---=^.^=---(,,,)

#433 Guest_Cb_*

Guest_Cb_*
  • Guests

Posted Today, 02:19 AM

"The Ultimate Challenge" level 80 says the reward for beating it is 5 super de-age fruits but it only gives you 2.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users