497 replies to this topic

#481 CeSnail

CeSnail

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:59 PM

My loading bar is stuck at about 80% and  I can't login to the game. I have checked for updates and restarted my phone and nothing works. Anyone else having this issue?

#482 Guest_Allan Hall_*

Guest_Allan Hall_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:29 AM

Anniversary log in hasn't been working for about 2-3 days on my Neomonsters account. Daily log in working as normal but anniversary log in says I've already claimed the prize! I've not claimed the anniversary log in prize since Friday!

#483 Guest_Snoopy_*

Guest_Snoopy_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:56 AM

I am trying to evolve my chronozar, and I need a wolfro to evolve my other monsters to do it first. The problem is, I have gone to the four guardians beasts and have beaten the wolfro one four times so far and yet to receive one. Anyone else having this problem?

#484 Zardecil

Zardecil

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:04 AM

It means you got unlucky. Not a bug.

Giff limiteds, not 10 hour airhorn videos.

#485 lcs0708

lcs0708

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:46 PM

I can not connect online server. I couldn receive my daily bonus!! Plz solve this problem as soon as possible!

#486 Guest_Rhoades_*

Guest_Rhoades_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2017 - 05:56 PM

I can't import my data in a new device! Help me! I can't write in the space where I must put the code of restoeing previous games.

#487 callmewackzs

callmewackzs

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:06 PM

theres this bug that made me so pissed i actually broke our lamp. I was exchanging my Finns for a Vorabook in the Whale's Treasure in the online event and when i was just about to claim the vorabook in the mail. It said something like nothing to claim. When i restarted my neo monsters. My finns were all gone. No vorabook in my email. No Vorabook in my Monsters. Please help me get back my Vorabook 😭😭😭

#488 Guest_Tyler_*

Guest_Tyler_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:48 PM

I received a fire pyramid for np reason in my rewards just now

#489 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:07 PM

I received a fire pyramid for np reason in my rewards just now

Click on the issues button in game for details.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#490 tyl3r1989

tyl3r1989

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:41 PM

Ty I thought it might be someone else's by mistake.

#491 Guest_Mckenzie_*

Guest_Mckenzie_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:13 AM

Is it normal that you can't capture any monster online when you on the last stage,like boss stage.Especially when you playing for indredients to ultra evolve a monster?

#492 Zardecil

Zardecil

• Moderators
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:18 AM

Yes.

#493 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 04:58 PM

Is it normal that you can't capture any monster online when you on the last stage,like boss stage.Especially when you playing for indredients to ultra evolve a monster?

You don't have to capture the one in the boss battle, it gives it to you automatically when you win.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#494 eden

eden

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:10 AM

My loading bar is stuck at about 80% and  I can't login to the game. I have checked for updates and restarted my phone and nothing works. Anyone else having this issue?

idem :(  :(

#495 Silverwolf86

Silverwolf86

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:05 AM

Completed the new moalith event, got moalith from rewards, then a message popped up saying my saved data was out of date (or something like that) so I put myy restore code back in, restarted etc. Had to redo the moalith event, and now I dont have a moalith, it wont even let me claim it either. Even tho I had to redo the whole event. Now I cant ultra evolve my chronox. Please help

#496 Guest_Kunal_*

Guest_Kunal_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:49 PM

Hello please me I have lost my ID of neo monster I use restore code 10times in this year my hero rank was 100 I have nine legendary help me!

#497 Zardecil

Zardecil

• Moderators
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 06:34 AM

Have you tried the contact us button?

How did you go through 10 phones in a year?

#498 Guest_Leadriaan_*

Guest_Leadriaan_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2017 - 11:34 AM

Hi sory plz can you help me i cant do anything on the online section my signal is full but still it says cant connect to server , i need to get the ingredients to ultra evolve my monsters

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users