198 replies to this topic

#101 DNA Polymerase

DNA Polymerase

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:02 AM

I agree.... of the four starters, Galvbane and Rexkong are the better front line material than the other two. Viridizardon is okay; as Luc said immediate acceleration, but besides that, it's a sitting duck until it's attacked to activate deperate bite or survivor or killed for stun (can be countered by poison touch from robinator).

#RoA

Ex-Rise of the Alpha Member

Gradually conquering pre-med classes, one class at a time. I think - 

#102 Z19 SupahVegetto

Z19 SupahVegetto

legendary super saiyan hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:24 AM

Nice list jack, i think this should be pinned

#103 RoA JackScale

RoA JackScale

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:25 AM

Gaiawolf and viridizardon have to get credit for immediate acceleration. And rexkong won't dare throw at either of them generally.

accelerate team is unique in being both underrated and overrated at the same time

#104 Z19 SupahVegetto

Z19 SupahVegetto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:36 AM

I really think some monster can go everywere, for example bane, he can be used mid/end end game or even on last spot, literally everywere except FL

#105 RNA lochi

RNA lochi

Captain

• Moderators
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:25 AM

Informantive i will pin for the time being

a choice without regrets 

#106 Sai Kumar

Sai Kumar

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:06 AM

Nice info

#107 arashrooteh

arashrooteh

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:06 AM

Tnx to jack for such helpful guide, love most especially Leo(since I have that and he's really good)

#108 F2P Zardecil

F2P Zardecil

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 4,098 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:03 AM

Burnsalot:

A monster that is very, very, very seldom used properly. When he comes into the fight you have ~80 seconds to kill him before he becomes a massive threat. His devour charge can take him from hold ground to 90% health in 50 secs and then he will kill 2 of your monsters. When he comes in he does 2 things: 1. He basically provides a shield for last 3 monsters that lasts for 2 hits. 2. He sets up his damage and insane sustain.
He also has step back, which is a wonderful utility move that can protect him from incoming stupid deaths by sweepers. This also gives him the benefit of being able to bring in more powerful entrance effects that may come after him. Like you can have Burnsalot->shocking entrance and then be able to step back into the stun. Then sendback and be able to get 4 kills at least.

He does have a bunch of weaknesses though.
1. He relies on sacrifice in order to deal damage. This means that in order for him to be a backline monster he has to have a very, very specific set up that will prevent the enemy from making you just run out of reinforcements.
2. He relies on sacrifice to deal damage. Meaning that once you have gotten 8 kills with him(almost half a team I know) you have a choice of either a. He becomes a useless brick that will ultrablaze all over and over again until he dies, or b. He eats your backline in order to try and close out the game.
3. He is very slow. With only 25% speed he comes in with 100-80 seconds before his turn. This gives ample time to the enemy to deal with him. This is probably one of his biggest problems.
4. Devour charge, while an amazing ability to heal and keep him sweeping, makes using give turns a little clumsy due to the fact that timing is desynchronized with the give turners.

So this means that the best way to use him is as a midgame monster that is surrounded by stun. Most of the time I see him thrown in the early-mid game with other sweepers as another threat to see if the other sweepers can buy him time. I don't see him very often though due to the fact that he was out of the egg for a while due to a cosmetic bug.

Stun combined with protection or motordragon bronzeshells makes him one of the most terrifying monsters in the game. Capable of eating your entire team by himself. But that requires a lot of set up. He has single handedly won me games against high level players though. So he does deserve his rank.

Post directed at jackscale and acheron who PMed me on him and I feel like I didn't give enough information.
  • RoA Acheron likes this
Buff Nebelronix!!!!!!!!!!!!

#109 letiendatcr

letiendatcr

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:34 AM

Thanks for your helpful topic.

I want ask you some thing !!

this my team : 

201660c6d0dc-a534-4b28-aef8-bf01b9b91837

Please suggests frontline for my team. Should I put a protector in frontline, It's so ez kill by proctector killer only 1 hit. But I need barricazor for " Knock Back " some imba monster like teamturn 

#110 F2P Zardecil

F2P Zardecil

• Moderators
  • 4,098 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 08:39 AM

PM me and I will help you. This thread isn't for teambuilding advice.

What is your team strategy? It kind of looks like you threw your monsters into a semi-random configuration and called it a day.

@Jackscale you might want to make some basic teambuilding advice as well. As this guide seems to be for people who already know the basics. Looks like there are a bunch of people who don't know basics yet. Might want to help them out.

#111 letiendatcr

letiendatcr

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:21 AM

What is your team strategy? It kind of looks like you threw your monsters into a semi-random configuration and called it a day.

@Jackscale you might want to make some basic teambuilding advice as well. As this guide seems to be for people who already know the basics. Looks like there are a bunch of people who don't know basics yet. Might want to help them out.

I don't know , I'm newbie . Help me plz.  I think all of my monster it not enough to build strategy.

#112 F2P Zardecil

F2P Zardecil

• Moderators
  • 4,098 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:33 AM

There is always a way you can use your monsters more effectively. I said PM me. PM means personal message. Look at my profile if you wish to do so.

#113 Z19 SupahVegetto

Z19 SupahVegetto

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:38 AM

i think i might do that tomorrow, if you want to help me zard pm me.
Also letiendatcr, you have trainers lounge, you can always ask for advice there. But zard is also really good, im sure he will build something strong for u

#114 Z19 Giappo

Z19 Giappo

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationItaly, Rome

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:52 AM

I would also add Tinkerclaus because of his passive Unwanted Gift.

#115 guwop

guwop

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Locationbelgium

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:01 AM

could add deodragon now in the frontline with the insta charge. 99% speed and stun immune.

#116 Hazymel

Hazymel

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:04 AM

Thanks a lot for this guide, it is really helpful !!

There are some monsters I would like your opinion on where they are best:

-Saint Feather 

(my view; FL for an Assisted Bolt team, but his Silent Night could be powerful in mid or last game ?)

-Shadowyrm 

(my view: maybe middle since is is stune immune and there is a lot of stunning monster mid game).

#117 Mr.Braun

Mr.Braun

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:18 PM

i would also add doom, when he is right used he can be really good as u can easily get 4-8 kills with him and often u can still win in pvp with him as last resort

#118 F2P LUNAR

F2P LUNAR

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:09 PM

Jack will you "BOLD" the main points to they will looking easily
Like frontline,5th,mid,last

#119 RNA Buckingham

RNA Buckingham

Evil GeniuĈ§

• Moderators
  • 1,382 posts
  • LocationThe almighty british empire

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:37 PM

Just as a heads up, If you click the little green and blue box at the top left then select spoiler, you can make collapsible lists.]

Spoiler

It might be fine now but trust me you want to get things organised before they get too big. 

• letiendatcr likes this

#120 RoA JackScale

RoA JackScale

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:16 PM

Just as a heads up, If you click the little green and blue box at the top left then select spoiler, you can make collapsible lists.]

Spoiler

It might be fine now but trust me you want to get things organised before they get too big.

thanx, I was trying to figure out how to do it.
And I think next week I'll add a+,a, and b+ to the list and I'll put a focus on super epics for new players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users