Tyler93

Developer

• Administrators
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 24 November 2016 - 05:40 AM

Developer Update 1/14/2017

Overview:

It's been a little while since we've updated this post! Some news - I'll be taking over Tyler's role since he's been swamped with work as of late. In the meantime, I figured that we here at Zigzagame should give you a quick update on current happenings. I intended to do these every week, like Tyler did before.

First, we have an update coming near the end of this month. This update will include some much-requested balance changes and tweaks to help keep the game fresh and exciting! Also, some notable bugs, such as the damage display being a bit wonky and the capped damage of certain skills will be fixed. We appreciate all of the feedback over the last month which has helped us immensely in knowing what to look out for!

Going forward, we are looking at fixing and sprucing up PVP battles to be more stable and to iron out some of the specific bugs. We will be allocating more resources to the PVP elements so that we can make it as fun and enjoyable as possible. You can help us by reporting any bugs you see to the official PVP Bug Reports Thread here:

http://www.hunterisl...vp-bug-reports/

Also, I will be taking over community chats in the future. Depending on the time, I'll drop by and introduce myself!

That's all for this week!

Thank you all for your continued support of Neo Monsters!

-MikeDev

-----------

Update 12/21/16: Forum Cleanup

Overview:
As part of a joint effort with the mods, today we took a couple more steps in making the forums a little more user-friendly. For the time being, this simply means adding the Neo Monsters Social sub-forum to keep things organized. The implication of this change is that some threads should ideally be moved into the new sub-forum for the sake of organization, but any thread created before this change will be left where it is unless the owner requests a move.
Over the next week days/weeks, we may be making more tweaks to improve the forums, so bear with us and please feel free to share any ideas on the subject through a private message to myself, or any of the mods (or start a thread to discuss the subject!).

-----------

Update 12/16/16: Neo Monsters Version 1.4.5

Overview: 

Today brought another in-game update, which implemented an unprecedented new combat feature (Secret Skills), as well as prepared the game engine for our Holiday plans!

Secret Skills:
The biggest change that we've introduced today is the concept of Secret skills. This is an unique ability that you will find on some Legendary monsters, which can be unlocked once it reaches its final stage of evolution. To test the waters with such a big update, we cautiously selected Apollorexus, Taloknight, and Deodragon as our initial candidates. We on the dev team figure that if these are well enough received by the players, we will feel comfortable gradually implementing Secret skills for classic monsters over time - especially if the community makes a strong enough case for them. 
This is not to suggest that we will use this feature to replace true balance updates, many of which will be addressed in the coming updates. We are still listening closely to the communities suggestions, and we're excited to make good on our promises following the holiday chaos.

Holiday Plans:
We have a lot planned this year, stay tuned! (I wish I could reveal more, I really do :P)

-----------

Update 11/23/16: Neo Monsters Version 1.4.4

Overview: 

Today we released a new build of the game, bringing an increased Hero Level cap as well as a few monster buffs/nerfs that address some of the most crucial balance issues. Today also marks the resurrection of this update thread, which will be updated at least weekly, as well as on any day of breaking news, holiday events, and/or version updates.

Balance changes:

Chronozeros and its prior evolves' max speed has been reduced to 22 (down from 67), and max Hp has been increased.
Faststrike TU cost increased to 160TU, up from 100TU.

Fast Forward Entrance is now only usable after 250 seconds have passed since start of the battle.

Poison Drain TU cost reduced to 100TU (down from 160TU) and has slightly increased damage and heal rate.

New Hero Level cap:
Some of you may have noticed that it is now possible to level your account beyond 100. This is because we have increased it to 150 in order to inject some life into late-game. However, we mistakenly neglected to explain the change in the patch notes, and would like to formally apologize for this mistake. We will be much more open about such crucial changes, moving forward. We would also like to reassure you that we will implement a form of cost-limiting for PVP events so that balance is maintained.

• RoA Jain T, lipnoddle, RoA Arkile and 8 others like this

#2 Tyler93

Tyler93

Developer

• Administrators
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:48 AM

Bump for Update 12/16/16: Neo Monsters Version 1.4.5!

#3 Tyler93

Tyler93

Developer

• Administrators
  • 57 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:06 AM

Bump for Update 12/21/16: Forum Cleanup!

#4 MikeDev

MikeDev

Developer

• Administrators
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:45 AM

Bumping for the latest Update - 1/14/2017: News!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users