66 replies to this topic

#21 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,223 posts
  • LocationThe almighty british empire

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:37 PM

Just as a heads up, If you click the little green and blue box at the top left then select spoiler, you can make collapsible lists.]

Spoiler

It might be fine now but trust me you want to get things organised before they get too big. 

• letiendatcr likes this

#22 RoA JackScale

RoA JackScale

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:16 PM

Just as a heads up, If you click the little green and blue box at the top left then select spoiler, you can make collapsible lists.]

Spoiler

It might be fine now but trust me you want to get things organised before they get too big.

thanx, I was trying to figure out how to do it.
And I think next week I'll add a+,a, and b+ to the list and I'll put a focus on super epics for new players

#23 DNA Polymerase

DNA Polymerase

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:56 PM

i would also add doom, when he is right used he can be really good as u can easily get 4-8 kills with him and often u can still win in pvp with him as last resort

Doom is best mid game and end game when everything is rolling and it can be supported. It's definitely not FL material, not 5th, and not last either where it's either too vulnerable or it's clones won't last. 

#RoA

Ex-Rise of the Alpha Member

Gradually conquering pre-med classes, one class at a time. I think - 

#24 Ory

Ory

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 05:37 PM

Here is my first line, did well for my level in the last PVP. Ranked 14000ish. After the event I used the 3 legendary eggs to hatch my Godfeather. He strengthened my back end. Cant wait for the next PVP.

25vpokC.jpg

My friend code is: 51982427 if you want to add me.

#25 Mr.Braun

Mr.Braun

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:00 PM

Doom is best mid game and end game when everything is rolling and it can be supported. It's definitely not FL material, not 5th, and not last either where it's either too vulnerable or it's clones won't last. 

yeah thats basically what i wanted to say, i personally use him in my end line cause i find him there stronger as in mid line

#26 RoA Lucrayzor

RoA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 11:19 PM

yeah thats basically what i wanted to say, i personally use him in my end line cause i find him there stronger as in mid line

Same here. The best thing about him is the sheer distraction, so he keeps the enemy held up while guys like chronozeros and galvbane chug along.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#27 Hirry

Hirry

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:11 AM

Well in case. Chromera could be a beast in the 5th slot and midgame since chrono killer, toxic killer, and bloodfury with roaring entrance and toxic immunity as passive and instant accelerate team as 5th move make it an electric beast at that position.

#28 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:42 AM

He will get a nerf. Don't worry.

#29 Hazymel

Hazymel

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:36 PM

Super epic protectors. They are really powerful in providing great protection. Midgame is really the only place I can see them because in the frontline you dont want to bump into robin and ice, and in the end game you wont really be protecting much.

I understand your point, but Statistically, I am more screwed when I have no protector in FL (many opposing team have stun monsters in 5 and 6) than having a protector and encoutering a Robin FL.

#30 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,223 posts
  • LocationThe almighty british empire

Posted 02 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

I understand your point, but Statistically, I am more screwed when I have no protector in FL (many opposing team have stun monsters in 5 and 6) than having a protector and encoutering a Robin FL.

Actually front line SE protector is perfectly viable as a bane counter, since it's a very fast purify that can lessen the damage bane does to your team significantly. It's kind of a budget counter but it's a counter nonetheless.

#31 Tyrone Hill

Tyrone Hill

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:55 PM

Really good work on this jack!
~NMA THill~

#32 Z19 MidshipRun

Z19 MidshipRun

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:20 PM

Nice Info:

But what's with Ultimadragon?
This could be a beast in frontline together with some stunners ;) and give turners .

Sorry for the question, but who could I place a picture here?

#33 VerdyS

VerdyS

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

Hey, can you tell me what great monsters that we can get from the first gold egg? btw i got Ashie, does it good?
Thx for the reply 😃

#34 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

• Moderators
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

It's alright. Not terrible not amazing.

#35 VerdyS

VerdyS

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:09 AM

Can we get legendary monster from the first gold egg?

#36 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

• Moderators
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 07:12 AM

Yes. You can.

The chances are low however so I suggest you go though the rookie league a few times and try to spin eggs after you beat it so you use less time getting a legend.

#37 VerdyS

VerdyS

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:05 AM

How about Onilad from the first gold egg? Good?

#38 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

• Moderators
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:07 AM

Alright. Not bad, not great.

Go through rookie league though. If no legend from eggs then, then restart.

#39 VerdyS

VerdyS

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:03 AM

Finally i got Tiamof from first gold egg but after finished rookie league, i tried to hatch egg again but got Epic one.. A bit hate it..
Btw, Tiamof has a slow speed.. Do you think i have to restart the game and find the other legendary monster maybe?

#40 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

• Moderators
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:37 AM

Keep going! Tiamazus is actually pretty good :)

Takes a little while but it is worth it.

Don't restart. I have tiamazus and I use him all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users