Photo

New feature for the unlucky players

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Poll: Feature Review (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we have a wish feature for guys legendary in 3 months could choose any one for free?

1. Yes, that would greatly help unlucky players (36 votes [80.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. No, we need to earn it by spending money (9 votes [20.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Neo Psychos

Neo Psychos

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:44 PM

We should have a wish feature. A wish is a chance to pick any legendary for free if the player has not gotten a new one(not counting dupes) for 3 months. I would like this because I have not gotten a new legendary even newer than the originals, and my only limited time one is Motordragon. But that was 9 months ago and it is harder for me. Many players are complaining about their unluckiness from hard earned gems and the legendary prices are not worth it. The pvp is becoming unfair to those unlucky players while others have 33 legendaries, even Raizen, so we should have the option to choose the legendaries, and this would be the best possible solution to the greedy developers.

#2 Zardecil

Zardecil

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:08 PM

I don't have any limited legends.

(Buff Nebelronix's Secret Skill!!!!!!!!!!!!) <- Actually never mind, the thing is amazing.

#3 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 11:30 PM

I have only one limited legend, and I didn't get it from paying.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#4 RAF RCZzz

RAF RCZzz

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:11 PM

Till day 100 i was unlucky 0legends than got my 1st in a 100 day rare gem (banedragon) and today in a single egg got warca than chronozeros next week will be done too so im more happy now...☺ Dont give up fellas lucky will hit you some day just like me

#5 Neo Psychos

Neo Psychos

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 12:53 AM

I have only one limited legend, and I didn't get it from paying.

Till day 100 i was unlucky 0legends than got my 1st in a 100 day rare gem (banedragon) and today in a single egg got warca than chronozeros next week will be done too so im more happy now...☺ Dont give up fellas lucky will hit you some day just like me

Well there are many players who do not get the chance to be lucky at all, despite not having teams to earn gems. You are super lucky that you got those and many players are disappointed with day 100. And Lucrayzor, u were extremely lucky to get that without paying, the only one I got was Springdrak, which is not competitive in any way today. Many players, the ones who never get those for a long time, are the ones who this feature is meant for

#6 Zardecil

Zardecil

• Moderators
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:00 AM

lol. Motordragon is nearly broken. Try running stun with him.

(Buff Nebelronix's Secret Skill!!!!!!!!!!!!) <- Actually never mind, the thing is amazing.

#7 Batcop

Batcop

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

Sometimes things are **** sometimes they work out great

Had times with 2 legends for half a year than 5 in 3 month. Just keep waiting for festivals ;-) nothing more we F2P guys can do

#8 Neo Psychos

Neo Psychos

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:47 PM

Sometimes things are **** sometimes they work out great
Had times with 2 legends for half a year than 5 in 3 month. Just keep waiting for festivals ;-) nothing more we F2P guys can do

That never happens to some, we need wishes for those who have no times like that, like me

#9 Zardecil

Zardecil

• Moderators
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 07:14 PM

Honestly a legend guaranteed every 30 eggs is better imo for us and the devs.
  • kocowind, Phantom00 and Chupalupa like this

#10 Z19 Giappo

Z19 Giappo

Grand Master Hunter

• Moderators
  • 533 posts
  • LocationItaly, Rome

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:25 AM

What about a loan legend? Like FIFA Ultimate Team cards. A limited use legends obtainable in eggs with a higher percentage than real legends but lower than SE
Or maybe they can be obtained spending gems. Like 10 gems for 10 use legend

#11 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:46 PM

You know, I like the idea of them doing a special package deal like the anniversary egg, except every third pack you open it guarantees a legendary that you don't already have. It would be an enormous boost for both money and morale. The people that already have a ton of legends would be far more likely to spend, and even though people might be less likely to spend afterwards, that's better than if they never spend at all, right?
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#12 Neo Psychos

Neo Psychos

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 10:45 PM

You know, I like the idea of them doing a special package deal like the anniversary egg, except every third pack you open it guarantees a legendary that you don't already have. It would be an enormous boost for both money and morale. The people that already have a ton of legends would be far more likely to spend, and even though people might be less likely to spend afterwards, that's better than if they never spend at all, right?

But you need around 80 dollars to get gems to buy those packs and get the 1 legendary guarantee, which can easily be a dupe. 80 dollars, an entire day worth of your job just wasted on a dupe that has nothing to it. Lucky sometimes players, you would not need a wish and it would not be for you since you would have more than enough. If you do not like this feature know for those opposers that this is not for you nor will it come to you since you would have gotten so many legends, not to mention even having a team to navigate and get the gems and rankings to get good monsters is very hard for new players.
But u would not need a wish since you got a legendary(many actually) and you have more than enough. Since you got those legends this is not going to be for you since it is for players who are not lucky to even ever get lucky in time to compete to keep getting gems. 80 dollars for 1 ingame monster is too much, so we should be able to keep up competitively. It would be fair if this included all limited times like Raizen, penguibot, etc. Honestly Devs, if u just want to avoid this, why not just make it easy each bundle opened guarantees a new legendary, people who already live in an El Dorado where it rains gold and your scams seed the clouds gold? You want to be fair in terms of price, then give us one new legend guaranteed every 3 EGGS if you hate the wish, cause that would kill the wish which is what u want. I mean, there is Wifi in El Dorado, computers, electricity, outlets, phones, cellular service, and all the civilized needs in the middle of the jungle, right? Is it because you got it cut down by bribing those antienvironmentalists with 300 quadrillion of your 10 decillion dollars? Because you each have that much!

#13 Zardecil

Zardecil

• Moderators
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 03:05 AM

But you need around 80 dollars to get gems to buy those packs and get the 1 legendary guarantee, which can easily be a dupe. 80 dollars, an entire day worth of your job just wasted on a dupe that has nothing to it. Lucky sometimes players, you would not need a wish and it would not be for you since you would have more than enough. If you do not like this feature know for those opposers that this is not for you nor will it come to you since you would have gotten so many legends, not to mention even having a team to navigate and get the gems and rankings to get good monsters is very hard for new players.
But u would not need a wish since you got a legendary(many actually) and you have more than enough. Since you got those legends this is not going to be for you since it is for players who are not lucky to even ever get lucky in time to compete to keep getting gems. 80 dollars for 1 ingame monster is too much, so we should be able to keep up competitively. It would be fair if this included all limited times like Raizen, penguibot, etc. Honestly Devs, if u just want to avoid this, why not just make it easy as 3rd egg opened guarantees a new legendary, people who already live in an El Dorado where it rains gold and your scams seed the clouds gold? You want to be fair in terms of price, then give us one new legend guaranteed every 3 EGGS if you hate the wish, cause that would kill the wish which is what u want. I mean, there is Wifi in El Dorado, computers, electricity, outlets, phones, cellular service, and all the civilized needs in the middle of the jungle, right? Is it because you got it cut down by bribing those antienvironmentalists with 300 quadrillion of your 10 decillion dollars?Because you each have that much!

"Hey devs! Implement this unreasonable wish idea or do something absolutely ridiculous that will utterly kill your buisness! If you don't then you guys are the most unreasonable people on the planet!"

1. False dillemma, there are multiple other solutions that could work. Just because you are hung up on your idea and think it is the best one dorsn't mean that it is. Honestly, what I would do is save up all my gems not spinning a single egg until I could claim whatever legendary I want, then spin all the gems I collected( probably around 150)gems on whatever limited egg that is out. Then the cycle would restart. It would kill all motivation for anyone to spin eggs because why would you do that when you can play for free and then get said legendary and then obtain 1-5 others from the ~30 extra free eggs they give out. It would utterly kill the game. Sorry, not a good idea at all. Sounds like greed talking disguised as helping unlucky players. If the feature were implemented then almost the entire playerbase would go the route because it is the one of least resistence.

2. Your analogy of money not growing on trees works against you. I don't know how much money the devs make but it definitely doesn't grow on trees for them either. A very small fraction of people are actually spending money on this game and they have to split the money. Divide it into money for investors, themselves, taxes, company expenses, insurance, company debt, and more. Your suggestion is literally like asking the company to go run out of buisness.

Also, the fact that when I say no to the poll does not mean that I think that we should only earn legendaries by spending gobs of money. It isn't as black and white as you put it.
  • RNA lochi likes this

#14 LR Nemesis

LR Nemesis

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:58 PM

I'm barely agree but, having legends will not give you a victory for sure, it helps but not at all, you need a good tactic. Currently a have 6 legends and Chronozeros, the first five was for free in the first 8 months, yeah i was a lucky guy; Methaterion, Omegasdragon, Valzareign (useless), Dragaia and Chronozeros, but they just make a little bit easier the challenges but, pvp is tactics. Later i bought 150 gems, i was saving some money (i have a job), but i just got 2 legends: soulstealer (meh) and the penguinator (fckyeah).
sometimes i win or lose, so legends are not priority, now i'm saving gems for the 10 in one, waiting for the anniversary/Christmas fest. You should do it man. Save gems, save money and wait for de second anniversary, devs need money and food xD, this is a job, and need money for keep this game working

I'm Arceus666 btw, addme for penguinator ;)

#15 Zardecil

Zardecil

• Moderators
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:34 AM

Um, soulstealer is amazing. You just have to build around him right.

#16 pebcak

pebcak

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:51 AM

personally i love this idea being really new to the game so i would love to see it happen. But on the flip side its also not a good idea because of being choosing the best one out of all leaving the not so great legendarys out to dry.but like i said im to new to know anything about whats good or not, so i cant put up a very good arguement for it.

#17 prise05

prise05

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:34 PM

Why you don't make a chance rising every time u didn't get one, ex: the first time u open pack eggs u didn't get any legend the chance to get one will rise to 4,5% then to 5% then to 5,5% and will u get one the chance will resset to 4%

#18 Neo Psychos

Neo Psychos

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:04 AM

Why you don't make a chance rising every time u didn't get one, ex: the first time u open pack eggs u didn't get any legend the chance to get one will rise to 4,5% then to 5% then to 5,5% and will u get one the chance will resset to 4%

you would have to make it a 5% increase every time to make it fair just 0.5% increase per roll from 4% would take 192 eggs for a guarantee maybe something like 10 percent roll or every tenth egg guarentees a legend

#19 Zardecil

Zardecil

• Moderators
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:07 AM

Not happening. We would see stuff like 5 legends in 10 eggs with that kind of luck unfortunately.

#20 prise05

prise05

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:19 PM

you would have to make it a 15% increase every time to make it fair just 0.5% increase per roll from 4% would take 192 eggs for a guarantee maybe something like 10 percent roll or every tenth egg guarentees a legend

wow a 15% rising will kill the game everyone will have like 30 legendary. Anyway it was just my opinion. I don't think the developers will care about our opinions they will keep doing what they are planning to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users