183 replies to this topic

#181 arashrooteh

arashrooteh

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:13 PM

Some monsters will always be better than others. I have fire Rexo and I know it ain't up to date with his skillset in the current meta but not totally useless, since I manage to use him in PVP and he does a good job.
Sure there are dozens of monsters epics super epics and legends that cry for a buff but let's face it: first it won't happen with the devs since they are slower as my grandmother and second not every legend in the game is made to be used in top 50pvp but what exactly does a monster make top 50 material? Doesn't it require a certain meta and as we all know the meta changes sometimes weekly when new stupid or OP legends come out. Some broken some fine some buggy.
Crying for a buff EVERY time a new legend comes out is just a waste of time. Face it. Devs are not very eager to help they only want to release new legends since that brings money. Fixing broken ones is just a pain in the ass for them and will only be done on occasion to keep us shut. No need to be harsh with each other especially between clan mates.
Regards
Batcop

Tnx bro
Edite:and sorry for my words if they bothered F2P clan members
End of discussion

F2P Arash

#182 F2P Zardecil

F2P Zardecil

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 3,795 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 05:36 PM

Zard I'm getting tired of your actions,so do whatever you want.
I tried my best to make you see but you don't want,so be it.( I even invite you to chat but it seems it wasn't enough, you saw the other players opinion and those were close to mine)
Auto poison can only kill one monster after that they need help,they aren't very great(they are good but not great) and who said sleep don't need help?!!!you?!!!you are very strange person,I said giving him stun pulse and secret skill for another stun and you want what?immunity? No,that's my answer and I already suggest one of best def in game for him.you suggest to lowering his speed!!!!
This is my final post about rexo so do whatever you think is needed but rexo do not need be like Geo,he can be better in right line up.Geo is limited so he has good set up but he can easily get killed.why don't you see it.
Sleep is too slow and weak against poison(there are great monster in game for poison team and all of them are in regular egg) and posion is slow and has TU problem.
Its my final word so listen carefully, if we want our leg be op only because we can't win against top player in PvP that means we are selfish.
You are great player but I think bring around here for too long made you think you are "the best" and your suggestions are best,as I told you before this isn't good attitude bro.
Take care

F2P Arash

No need to get exasperated or angry.

I don't know. Maybe I just have a different point of view. I hope that it doesn't feel like I am shoving my suggestion down your throat. Because I'm not trying too.

I was not considering double stun pulse with my suggestions. 1 for regular and 1 for SS could work very well. I was considering 1 stun pulse and stun immunity so he would have the same problem as galvbane: if the stun pulse fails then you have problems. Double stun pulse could be fun. I thought you were saying shield entrance and 1 stun pulse.

I apologize for not realizing we were discussing him with that secret skill. Your suggestion could work well.

If I say I don't think something is enough. Then it isn't because I think that your suggestion is necessarily wrong, just that I think something isn't quite enough.

Also, when I suggest stuff I try to make the monster more fun too. Keep that in mind.

Some monsters will always be better than others. I have fire Rexo and I know it ain't up to date with his skillset in the current meta but not totally useless, since I manage to use him in PVP and he does a good job.

Sure there are dozens of monsters epics super epics and legends that cry for a buff but let's face it: first it won't happen with the devs since they are slower as my grandmother and second not every legend in the game is made to be used in top 50pvp but what exactly does a monster make top 50 material? Doesn't it require a certain meta and as we all know the meta changes sometimes weekly when new stupid or OP legends come out. Some broken some fine some buggy.

Crying for a buff EVERY time a new legend comes out is just a waste of time. Face it. Devs are not very eager to help they only want to release new legends since that brings money. Fixing broken ones is just a pain in the ass for them and will only be done on occasion to keep us shut. No need to be harsh with each other especially between clan mates.

Regards
Batcop

The unfortunate truth :/. Sometimes I wonder how the dev's time is divided between making the game better and making legends.

At least they made friendly pvp to allow us to make these fun tournaments.

I honestly would like to believe that the devs are good people. I hope I'm right but there is not much way to tell. I do know mike and tyler are good people though after talking to them a lot.

All the new legends would be more fun if they actually made it possible for more then a very small fraction of us to obtain them.
Buff Nebelronix!!!!!!!!!!!!

#183 Batcop

Batcop

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:26 PM

Just because they are not great in terms of user friendliness or customer care doesn't mean they are bad people. They just don't need to care much because they stuffed with money and probably just wanna enjoy life and work an hour a week on fixes and painting new funny monsters.

Anyway I just wanted to end the argument. Forum is dead. Those discussions and threads don't bring anything apart from people arguing and getting angry and upset with themselves, others, the games and the devs.

Please keep it in mind the both of you that arguing this much never solves a problem. You're both part of the same group or clan or whatever you call it, but even if not it doesn't matter actually, so no one should feel the need to prove a point or himself. Neither arash nor zard. And without putting any blame or guilt at you (since I know you just wanna help - if the way is always right is not what I am judging here) but a good word from a teammate: lean back a little you can't save the world. Being this eager in the forum and trying to be involved in anything that's going on just annoys people. I don't read the forum so I don't care anymore but maybe a little more holding back on things might help the peace a lot. You're a smart and good player you do not need to proof yourself to everyone on topics. :-) have fun and take care.
  • RNA Habs likes this

#184 SanghelioLord

SanghelioLord

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 07:45 PM

How about this for rexo:
1. Give him hg and a passive where non-critical heals him instead of damaging him

Or
2. Give him a passive where critical damage heals him instead of healing him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users