62 replies to this topic

#21 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:53 PM

Only the ones that need one will get it.

#22 Neo Psychos

Neo Psychos

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:22 AM

Warca should have a skill whereby he gets around 250 TU charge for novablast, I would love that

#23 Ryanf

Ryanf

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:43 AM

Hey guys, just thought we could possibly add Metatherion to the list? Whenever he comes onto the battlefield he is always shot down...

#24 RoA Lucrayzor

RoA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:57 AM

Hey guys, just thought we could possibly add Metatherion to the list? Whenever he comes onto the battlefield he is always shot down...

Believe me, Metatherion packs a mean punch. A 100% chance of putting a certain monster to sleep is a luxury that even Goldtail doesn't share, making meta unique. Paired with other sleep legends, metatherion can be a major nuisance. He's also really tanky, so even if you do get a chance to hit him, he'll probably manage to endure it, and just steal hp back with dreamhunt.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#25 erikjokuwa

erikjokuwa

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:48 AM

For Sanctalion, heal similar to healing light but instant and change its duplicate to bloodclone next.
Cyro, change duplicate to bloodclone next and a secret skill that would sacrifice itself but would double the effects of stun revenge
For Drakozord, sheild all
For Goldtail, purify all that affects the enemy for reasons that starts with the letter B and ends with n
Doomengine, honestly I have him and I pair him with goldtail and I think its overkill giving him a secret skill. But a secret skill of risky heal would be fair.
Rexo, a secret skill of throw but has the effects of exessive force. I dunno exessive throw?
Kamishogun, must be different to tyrant. An instant stun flash but only for 80-100 seconds to be not op.
Valzareign, pridefull strike that is similar to confident strike but 4x as strong

#26 RoA n3vercore

RoA n3vercore

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:26 AM

I think that Desperate bite on Nebel/Cosmo won't change the thing that they are unusable in pvp. Dupes come in with 100 tu. All the players would kill the first dupe that come in. Dupes won't have time to desperate bite. And the original one won't use it since this is pretty much a one hit kill pvp. It would work in other conditions, but not in this pvp. There is a large number of poison endteam + autopoisoneners so dupes would be killed by autopoison as it happens right now. Btw that's just my opionion

#27 Ahmed4bh

Ahmed4bh

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:42 AM

I think that Desperate bite on Nebel/Cosmo won't change the thing that they are unusable in pvp. Dupes come in with 100 tu. All the players would kill the first dupe that come in. Dupes won't have time to desperate bite. And the original one won't use it since this is pretty much a one hit kill pvp. It would work in other conditions, but not in this pvp. There is a large number of poison endteam + autopoisoneners so dupes would be killed by autopoison as it happens right now. Btw that's just my opionion

yep i agree

#28 NMA SAUL

NMA SAUL

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:58 AM

The nebel idea is ok if they add that and still rework them. But yeah if they just give them that they may aswell not bother as there will not be a nebel in game that has it unlocked as no one will bother

#29 Acheron

Acheron

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

Atrahasis :-

Till now only reasonable secret skill suggestion for atra imo was 'heal ally next to line' but that's not good enough, he already has cannibalise for healing and among all first one he might look the baddest but actually is damn near most useless as his so called broken strats are already patched and he is just a heavy load for stun lock in UC and PvP , of course I will get to that.

I know it is a secret skill thread but my suggestion to devs is if you want to make it live upto his name as a first one then just increase him speed to 65-75 , that's all I ask. I mean why not? It's not like he will just come in at Frontline and start sweeping, heaven you have allowed ziberius to even do that, and unlike metha it won't just throw a 100% hit lock grenade either. So unless some one has a better suggestion (which apparently no one till now have) , I would sincerely request to give him a speed boost.

Drakozard :-

Till now all the secret skills given are active ones but what about notion of a passive secret skill?

In case of drako poor guy atleast deserves a stun absorb as passive , that won't be asking much for a '15' cost legend having a stun absorb as secret skill, would it?

Warca/bazil :-

A stun flash really sounds both effective and reasonable just maybe decrease TU to 100 as stun blitz(Raizen's secret) with 1 sec cooldown might be too much for him.

Cryocaiser :-

I agree with both desperate bite and single slayerbane any one of them would be good,
But to make it more effective and Actually useful I will suggest to change clone skill to blood clone or have each clone do a stun entrance (80 sec) instead of stun revenge.

That's all , thanks for reading and really appreciate the thread :)
  • erikjokuwa likes this

#30 erikjokuwa

erikjokuwa

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:49 PM

Till now only reasonable secret skill suggestion for atra imo was 'heal ally next to line' but that's not good enough, he already has cannibalise for healing and among all first one he might look the baddest but actually is damn near most useless as his so called broken strats are already patched and he is just a heavy load for stun lock in UC and PvP , of course I will get to that.

I know it is a secret skill thread but my suggestion to devs is if you want to make it live upto his name as a first one then just increase him speed to 65-75 , that's all I ask. I mean why not? It's not like he will just come in at Frontline and start sweeping, heaven you have allowed ziberius to even do that, and unlike metha it won't just throw a 100% hit lock grenade either. So unless some one has a better suggestion (which apparently no one till now have) , I would sincerely request to give him a speed boost.

Till now all the secret skills given are active ones but what about notion of a passive secret skill?

In case of drako poor guy atleast deserves a stun absorb as passive , that won't be asking much for a '15' cost legend having a stun absorb as secret skill, would it?

A stun flash really sounds both effective and reasonable just maybe decrease TU to 100 as stun blitz(Raizen's secret) with 1 sec cooldown might be too much for him.

I agree with both desperate bit and single slayerbane any one of them would be good, but to make it more effective and Actually useful I will suggest to change clone skill to blood clone or/and have each clone do a stun entrance (80 sec) instead of stun revenge.

Agree with drako needing a resistance of some sort. An idea for a secret skill would be a passive called immunity making it resistant to status effects.
And with cyro/sanctalion, I agree greatly with bloodclone. But a stun entrance with each summon is way too op in my opinion. Imagine the endless stun lock. Honestly I have sanct so if it would have stun entrance in the future, I would back it 100% haha.

I agree with both desperate bit and single slayerbane any one of them would be good, but to make it more effective and Actually useful I will suggest to change clone skill to blood clone or/and have each clone do a stun entrance (80 sec) instead of stun revenge.

Agree with drako needing a resistance of some sort. An idea for a secret skill would be a passive called immunity making it resistant to status effects.
And with cyro/sanctalion, I agree greatly with bloodclone. But a stun entrance with each summon is way too op in my opinion. Imagine the endless stun lock. Honestly I have sanct so if it would have stun entrance in the future, I would back it 100% haha.

#31 Acheron

Acheron

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 01:56 PM

^ Thanks for support :)

And I have added a 'or' that is so devs can decide whether they want bloodclone or stun entry . So sorry I forgot to erase 'and', I will do it now And I personally prefer blood clone as well.

#32 Ahmed4bh

Ahmed4bh

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:03 PM

For drako i would replace desperate double with purify give him stun absorb and make his sercet skill desperate bite double. So he would look like this while also increasing his speed to out speed se protectors

Aoe
Stealth all
Purify
Protect teamate

Passives

HG
Stun absorb

Secret

Desperate bite double

#33 Acheron

Acheron

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:50 PM

Drakozard could also use overwatch as secret(one time use), would go nicely with desperate double which he already have and maybe also replace fury mode with absorber, he would surely become useful after these two major changes.
  • TFA Nightfury likes this

#34 Drej37

Drej37

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:15 PM

For atra what about poison immune necros

#35 RoA JackScale

RoA JackScale

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:33 PM

For drako i would replace desperate double with purify give him stun absorb and make his sercet skill desperate bite double. So he would look like this while also increasing his speed to out speed se protectors

Aoe
Stealth all
Purify
Protect teamate

Passives

HG
Stun absorb

Secret

Desperate bite double

I think this is really overall the best concept for drako buff. Most ppl wud agree. I like the desperate double bite. Desparate all wud be ok too

#36 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:01 PM

I personally want to see overwatch instead of aoe as protector aoes do almost nothing. But other then that I completely agree.

I would definitely use my drakozord with that moveset/speed buff.
  • Acheron and TFA Nightfury like this

#37 Acheron

Acheron

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:19 PM

I personally want to see overwatch instead of aoe as protector aoes do almost nothing. But other then that I completely agree.

I would definitely use my drakozord with that moveset/speed buff.

Yes and I love the sync between protect + absorb + overwatch+ desperate double, everything falls at place and it is pretty balanced as well.

#38 SanghelioLord

SanghelioLord

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:40 PM

Aoe
Stealth all
Purify
Protect teamate

Passives

HG
Stun absorb

Secret

Desperate bite double

This is great!
Keep everything here just mess around with his last passive.

Auto overwatch? Every 200 seconds automatically activates overwatch. To prevent stun locking.

Status evolution. He can only be poisoned or put to sleep once. E.g. After being poisoned & purified he can't be poisoned again

#39 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 08:47 PM

No, his current problem is he doesn't protect against stun. So why put him in over a SE?
  • Acheron likes this

#40 RoA JackScale

RoA JackScale

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 09:58 PM

He needs to be a form of stun protection
Maybe stun void. All stun is nullified

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users