#41 RoA Lucrayzor

RoA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:00 PM

Here's an idea- stun immune.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#42 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:19 PM

I like the stun void idea. He needs hold ground.

#43 RoA JackScale

RoA JackScale

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:02 PM

So basically he shud be:
Aoe
Purify
Stealth all
Protect teammates
Secret:
Dual desparate bite
Passives:
Hold ground
Stun void...
Or I have a different, more out of the box idea. Every one more or less agrees that he needs hold ground, some sort of stun protection, protection, purify, and stealth all. The other skills most people are debating between aoe, overwatch , and desperate something. One of them as a reg skill and one as a secret. The thing about the secret skill is that it can only be used once and cost more and must be unlocked. So heres what I suggest. Aoe or desperate double/bite/double bite, becuase all monsters have a form of a reg attack. Stealth all, really his only redeeming factor currently. Purify, cuz if hes gonna be a better version of se protector hed better have purify. Overwatch or desperate double/bite/double bite, if first skill is aoe then give him desperate, if first skill is desperate then give him overwatch, both so he can have some sort of offensive presence. His passives shud be hold ground and stun absorber. Heres my idea though. His secret skill shud be protect teammates, 1tu. I think this is a great idea because you will have the option of making him vulnerable to assasinate/protect killer. If not, hed be the only form of stun protection not being a protector or named leogeist
What do yall think of both ideas??

#44 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

• Moderators
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:18 PM

Like them a lot.

#45 RoA Acheron

RoA Acheron

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:23 AM

As much as I like your idea, I still disagree with 1 little point, see drako shouldn't surpass a limited legend aegis in what he only does, he would be aegis with stun void and desperate bite double! I am positive devs would never agree on making a normal egg legend much much better than a limited legend, and even though you might argue that aegis auto protect plus is its main purpose, I would say that the presence of a single desperate bite is what makes him usuable and a threat, still he wouldn't get a turn without some stun protection from the rest of team to use GT.

Bottom line is I have had these two for a long time and I would like to see drako becoming useful but desperate bite or desperate bite double is just unacceptable.

And your idea of 1 sec protect teammates is just brilliant. I really would like my protector to do more than just a passive when he gets his turn and purify along with stun protection will make him usuable in both PvP and UC. So I really like your other ideas but strongly oppose desperate 'bite'. And I hope they listen to them. Nicely done!
  • NMA Obie and Z19 SupahVegetto like this

#46 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

• Moderators
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:50 PM

They could always give aegis a secret skill too.
  • RoA Acheron likes this

#47 RoA JackScale

RoA JackScale

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:57 PM

Aegis is in no need of a secret skill

As much as I like your idea, I still disagree with 1 little point, see drako shouldn't surpass a limited legend aegis in what he only does, he would be aegis with stun void and desperate bite double! I am positive devs would never agree on making a normal egg legend much much better than a limited legend, and even though you might argue that aegis auto protect plus is its main purpose, I would say that the presence of a single desperate bite is what makes him usuable and a threat, still he wouldn't get a turn without some stun protection from the rest of team to use GT.

Bottom line is I have had these two for a long time and I would like to see drako becoming useful but desperate bite or desperate bite double is just unacceptable.

And your idea of 1 sec protect teammates is just brilliant. I really would like my protector to do more than just a passive when he gets his turn and purify along with stun protection will make him usuable in both PvP and UC. So I really like your other ideas but strongly oppose desperate 'bite'. And I hope they listen to them. Nicely done!

auto protect plus will always have a place over regular protectors. Aegis isnt better than the other protectors becuase he has desperate bite, its because of auto protect plus. Besides. I think drako shud be a very powerful protector. That was the intention but it fell flat. Besides, if desperate bite will be his secret skill then he'll only get to use it once. And I dont know how often people get to use desperate bite on aegis. If youre gonna kill aegis you will make sure hes dead, so youll hit him twice

#48 RoA Acheron

RoA Acheron

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:42 PM

Aegis is in no need of a secret skill
auto protect plus will always have a place over regular protectors. Aegis isnt better than the other protectors becuase he has desperate bite, its because of auto protect plus. Besides. I think drako shud be a very powerful protector. That was the intention but it fell flat. Besides, if desperate bite will be his secret skill then he'll only get to use it once. And I dont know how often people get to use desperate bite on aegis. If youre gonna kill aegis you will make sure hes dead, so youll hit him twice

You apparently didn't properly read what I said, read my comment properly, I 'Never' even once in my whole life asked to give secret skill to aegis :D all I wanted to say was desperate bite is too much for a normal egg legend drako after getting stun void let alone desperate bite double as desperate strike is good enough and I would repeat this if I have to cause apparently some people have problem understanding a few points.

See I gave my suggestions and then you gave a suggestion somewhat different of mine it's cool by my side and I can care less if you don't understand how aegis's desperate bite a valuable asset, you can't be blamed as you don't have it I understand that, but it is the only special and offensive active skill aegis have and unlike drako he is a limited legend. So all I wanted to say was you shouldn't let drako have stun absorb/or any counter and desperate bite double, it's too much to ask. And we have both given our opinions and I even appreciated it openly in my previous comment so let's please not extend this unproductive argument as it would just waste time of those who are trying to improve the old legends and final decision isn't in our hand either, so instead of making false accusations like me demanding buff for aegis which anyone who read my comment can easily say is false, let's think and work for the betterment of playerbase as much as we can. :)
  • Z19 SupahVegetto likes this

#49 krocket

krocket

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:07 PM

You apparently didn't properly read what I said, read my comment properly, I 'Never' even once in my whole life asked to give secret skill to aegis :D all I wanted to say was desperate bite is too much for a normal egg legend drako after getting stun void let alone desperate bite double as desperate strike is good enough and I would repeat this if I have to cause apparently some people have problem understanding a few points.

See I gave my suggestions and then you gave a suggestion somewhat different of mine it's cool by my side and I can care less if you don't understand how aegis's desperate bite a valuable asset, you can't be blamed as you don't have it I understand that, but it is the only special and offensive active skill aegis have and unlike drako he is a limited legend. So all I wanted to say was you shouldn't let drako have stun absorb/or any counter and desperate bite double, it's too much to ask. And we have both given our opinions and I even appreciated it openly in my previous comment so let's please not extend this unproductive argument as it would just waste time of those who are trying to improve the old legends and final decision isn't in our hand either, so instead of making false accusations like me demanding buff for aegis which anyone who read my comment can easily say is false, let's think and work for the betterment of playerbase as much as we can. :)

The post above yours suggests aegis gets a secret skill. I believe he was answering that one when he said aegis did not need a secret skill lol

#50 RoA Acheron

RoA Acheron

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:12 PM

The post above yours suggests aegis gets a secret skill. I believe he was answering that one when he said aegis did not need a secret skill lol

Lolol :D maybe he needs to just use spacing properly, as he apparently 'quoted me' I was bound to understand it was directed towards me and actually it also isn't a bad idea, aegis could use secret too but he still I think he is pretty good as he is currently and I still like using him in PvP but if drakozard gets buffed good, then maybe in future, hehe. But not now, now we have more important monsters to consider.

#51 RoA Acheron

RoA Acheron

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:17 PM

He only quoted you post at the end calm down man, i don't think you know how to read a forum thread.

Either way i think SE needs super epic secret skills

That se line is a pretty good suggestion.

But I think you and your buddy there are the ones who might need to learn IDK.(considering one was careless enough to get banned) it's none of my business though.
See either quote both if he wanted to say things to two different people or (read my comment above^) .
And anyway if he just added any clue I would know but it was pretty vague. Regardless I can understand if he was in hurry so peace :)

#52 RoA JackScale

RoA JackScale

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:55 PM

It's quite obvious that I was responding to zard
But I dont necessarily think that limited time legends have to be better than regular ones. Why shud they? Of couse some should, but not all have to. Making drako a legendary version of se protectors seems to be the right way to go and the way everyone seems to agree

#53 RoA Acheron

RoA Acheron

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:11 AM

It's quite obvious that I was responding to zard
But I dont necessarily think that limited time legends have to be better than regular ones. Why shud they? Of couse some should, but not all have to. Making drako a legendary version of se protectors seems to be the right way to go and the way everyone seems to agree

It wasn't lol cause you quote me and me only ,so I was bound to think that. Anyway making drakozard Legendary version of se was my point too I agreed with everything other than desperate bite double so since it is settled your this suggestion would be final outcome of this long discussion :) I hope devs consider this.

#54 RoA Lucrayzor

RoA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 12:43 AM

And toss in a dual vaccination secret skill too. Then he'll be golden.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#55 RoA Paige

RoA Paige

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:23 AM

I love the camouflage idea for either Warca or Bazil. I think a stun flash would only be effective if it only cost less than 100TU. To be honest I think the vaccination idea is not that great because I feel like it doesn't really help them. Yeah I get that stealth will work but people will still target them and know they have 400sec to get rid of them, they just wouldn't be able to use poison to do it if you get me. I have both of them so am really looking forward to see what they will do.
Stun immune for either would work really well
  • F2P Rctuga likes this

#56 F2P Rctuga

F2P Rctuga

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:49 AM

By far Stun imune or camouflage are the best options for warca and bazil

#57 rabtormc

rabtormc

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:48 AM

In PvE i normally kill them with bane, so camouflage would really make it more interesting

#58 NMA SAUL

NMA SAUL

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:43 PM

Passive: chrono blocker. Stops the enemies monsters using give turn or team turn.

Posted this in the wrong topic. Unless you want to make it into a secret skill lol

#59 Z19 DarkGiappo

Z19 DarkGiappo

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • LocationItaly, Rome

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:03 PM

Secret skill: purify all (allies and enemies)

#60 Z19 DarkGiappo

Z19 DarkGiappo

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • LocationItaly, Rome

Posted 16 January 2017 - 12:58 AM

Instant give turn. The move costs 1 sec but you can only do it after 100 sec

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users