62 replies to this topic

#61 Daba

Daba

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:48 AM

Sorry if this point has already been expressed, I don't have time to read through every post.

In the limited manner that I have seen secret skill used i feel it has been a lame tweet.

Admittedly, I've only seen it used by deodragn(spelling?). It gives a quick speed attack mon an overwhelming ability.
Where is the strategy in that??

Wasnt chonous (?) tweaked to have a lower attack speed and his fast strike tu Increased because we found he was to dominating?
Same thing with deodragon. If you are handing out secret skills give them only to four star mons. At least then you have to incorporate strategy into your line up.

#62 NME DarkGiappo

NME DarkGiappo

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationItaly, Rome

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:58 AM

Deo's quick charge doesn't deal much damage. Quick charge explosion kills SE starters and some other SE. But all the legends without an other charge will survive except for some earth type. I can agree with giving secret skills to epics but then you would need an other ingredient that can be obtained more often than the ocarina. But if you give secret skills to epics their cost will grow up and would become 10 so they would be epics. So maybe it is just useless to let epics learn secret skills also because who needs it? GTs? Stun bombers? One on one?

#63 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:21 AM

Deodragon just needs a little tweak. No quick charge for first 50 seconds of battle. Then he will be fine.

Legends getting secret skills is fine. The devs just need to be careful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users