146 replies to this topic

#141 isegal

isegal

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:36 PM

Yea i can see your point. Passives and/or boost will help him better then a secret move, i agree.

#142 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,224 posts
  • LocationThe almighty british empire

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:33 PM

For atrahasis I'd give him a passive similar to revenarchion, if he's killed before 200s have passed he gets revived and put next in line. That way his speed isn't so much of a problem.
  • Puzzler likes this

#143 RoA Acheron

RoA Acheron

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:40 AM

For atrahasis I'd give him a passive similar to revenarchion, if he's killed before 200s have passed he gets revived and put next in line. That way his speed isn't so much of a problem.

Revan's passive is balanced as he is not immediately revived after getting killed and he summons a nox egg instead which can be killed before being able to hatch revan.

But what you are saying is to give atra a passive skill which will keep him reviving 'directly in his main form' unless he is killed after 200 sec, so basically atra becomes a monster who is unkillable for the first 200 sec unless he is the last monster left , so during that period of time he can pull off anything he wants without worrying about a counter, which in my opinion is op and also think about what he can do then when paired with other cannibalise monsters(as you didn't mention anything restricting it from cannibalising like the one in phoenix revenge either)

Bottom line , I really like that idea of atra being able to revive like revan but your explanation had holes so please mention a way through which he can be revived without being unkillable I.e something similar to nox egg.

#144 Fredator

Fredator

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 08:58 PM

The problem with rexo is that he needs 150 seconds to charge his bloodfury and there's no reason to not kill him in that time. In that time he even dies from a few aoe attacks. In my opinion stun revenge is to weak, but death revenge is too much, especially because there's no way to avoid it. And there's allready enough DR out there...
What about a revenge that changes according to the time he has been on the field? If you kill him in first 50 seconds, 3 boxjaws are added to your enemy's team. Kill him before 150 seconds, 2 boxjaws are added, kill him before 300 seconds, 1 boxjaw added. After 300 seconds, no consequences. Or instead of adding the boxjaws, he could also immediately do the same damage to all enemies as the boxjaws would seperately do. So killing him immediately would feel like a 400 sec megabomb.
Maybe instead of sudden death, give him overwatch. So all this time, you must avoid high tu moves, but in the same time you can't just sweep him right away with charged sweep moves without a consequence. So he would be somehow disruptive as well.

This would make it more of a dilemma to deal with him. Not sure if he needs stun immunity then, you can easily combine him with a stun absorber.

#145 Z19 SupahVegetto

Z19 SupahVegetto

legendary super saiyan hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:17 PM

The problem with rexo is that he needs 150 seconds to charge his bloodfury and there's no reason to not kill him in that time. In that time he even dies from a few aoe attacks. In my opinion stun revenge is to weak, but death revenge is too much, especially because there's no way to avoid it. And there's allready enough DR out there...
What about a revenge that changes according to the time he has been on the field? If you kill him in first 50 seconds, 3 boxjaws are added to your enemy's team. Kill him before 150 seconds, 2 boxjaws are added, kill him before 300 seconds, 1 boxjaw added. After 300 seconds, no consequences. Or instead of adding the boxjaws, he could also immediately do the same damage to all enemies as the boxjaws would seperately do. So killing him immediately would feel like a 400 sec megabomb.
Maybe instead of sudden death, give him overwatch. So all this time, you must avoid high tu moves, but in the same time you can't just sweep him right away with charged sweep moves without a consequence. So he would be somehow disruptive ass well.

This would make it more of a dilemma to deal with him. Not sure if he needs stun immunity then, you can easily combine him with a stun absorber.

overwatch with no hg is useless and revenge with hg is useless. Dont think that can work.
But i like the revenge idea though, its nice

#146 Scottyftwk

Scottyftwk

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:50 AM

What annoys me is that I have all these monsters, what will make me happy is when they're buffed 👍🏻

#147 F2P IDFWU

F2P IDFWU

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationClayton, GA

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:26 PM

Wrong Thread Lol
  • F2P Rctuga and F2P lkwai86 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users