#1 GaaRa_SaNDCoFFiN

GaaRa_SaNDCoFFiN

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationVA USA

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:37 AM

I only recently started coming here to the forums page. I wouldn't mind joining a clan that is seeious, and wants to dominate the top as much as possible. I'm pretty picky about games I get deep into, and plan to spend a lot of time on. When I stumbled across this game, at first I wasn't particularly infatuated. Then as I got further, and obtained a few pretty strong monsters, I realized the potential of Neo Monsters. I plan to stay, and stick to it daily for a while to come, and tend to spend some money for the gems I need as well. So if anyone has a clan that is here for more than chatting, and wants a strategically intelligent new member, let me know. I'm currently only hero rank 35, but I won't stop growing anytime soon... I do not like to lose... :) , anyway got me up, and if there is an app I need for any kind of clan meetings or discussions, I will immediately download. Thanks;)
"As long as there are people in this world to kill,.... I will not cease to exist..."

#2 Lucrayzor

Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:14 AM

There are currently five notable clans- NMA(Neo Monsters anonymous), NME(Neo Monsters enthusiasts), F2P(free to plays), TFA(the future aces), and of course my group, RoA(rise of the alpha). NMA is like the big fat elitist group, most of those guys have been around since the dawn of the game; they even have direct communication with the devs I think. So yeah, good luck ever getting in there. F2P is what it sounds like. And the other three are pretty much just collections of very experienced players, each clan with their own requirements for entry. As for chat, the main one we use is called Line, free on the App Store, android store etc. There's a lounge area where everyone talks, and each clan has their own discussion area too. Just get the app and have someone invite you to the group.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#3 TFA Red XIII

TFA Red XIII

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:16 AM

I only recently started coming here to the forums page. I wouldn't mind joining a clan that is seeious, and wants to dominate the top as much as possible. I'm pretty picky about games I get deep into, and plan to spend a lot of time on. When I stumbled across this game, at first I wasn't particularly infatuated. Then as I got further, and obtained a few pretty strong monsters, I realized the potential of Neo Monsters. I plan to stay, and stick to it daily for a while to come, and tend to spend some money for the gems I need as well. So if anyone has a clan that is here for more than chatting, and wants a strategically intelligent new member, let me know. I'm currently only hero rank 35, but I won't stop growing anytime soon... I do not like to lose... :) , anyway got me up, and if there is an app I need for any kind of clan meetings or discussions, I will immediately download. Thanks;)

maybe you can ask Itachi Uchiha's Mentor....

Supah Vegetto, he can help you teach some "Hokage" technic.

and maybe invite on his clan xD

Just kidding. but ask Him about clan invite :-)

Good Luck :-)

#4 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 3,092 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:51 AM

There are currently five notable clans- NMA(Neo Monsters anonymous), NME(Neo Monsters enthusiasts), F2P(free to plays), TFA(the future aces), and of course my group, RoA(rise of the alpha). NMA is like the big fat elitist group, most of those guys have been around since the dawn of the game; they even have direct communication with the devs I think. So yeah, good luck ever getting in there. F2P is what it sounds like. And the other three are pretty much just collections of very experienced players, each clan with their own requirements for entry. As for chat, the main one we use is called Line, free on the App Store, android store etc. There's a lounge area where everyone talks, and each clan has their own discussion area too. Just get the app and have someone invite you to the group.

Come on! You're trivializing my clan!:P.

#5 arashrooteh

arashrooteh

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:59 AM

Come on! You're trivializing my clan!:P.

By any chance do you have an empty room for a new one too?
Arash

#6 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 3,092 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:19 AM

If you meet the requirements then you are free to join.

#7 WeAreNumberTwo

WeAreNumberTwo

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Lazytown

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:18 AM

Lel if you want to know the true meaning of derpyness join NME because we awesum

WeAreNumberTwo...

Apparently not #1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users