#461 Killahbot

Killahbot

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:23 PM

Hi there community,

how about a sniper, who ignores protection skills as one passive. Like if your enemie has aegis but you want to kill another monster directly (there are many reasons why you need to kill one specific monster, eg chronokillers, sleepers,...). Massive dmg, but very high ability times and low life. As a 2nd passive skill one could think about camoflage or excessive force.

#462 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:06 PM

Hi there community,

how about a sniper, who ignores protection skills as one passive. Like if your enemie has aegis but you want to kill another monster directly (there are many reasons why you need to kill one specific monster, eg chronokillers, sleepers,...). Massive dmg, but very high ability times and low life. As a 2nd passive skill one could think about camoflage or excessive force.

This section is for Hunter Island discussion, please try to keep it relevant. This is the place you want to go.
http://www.hunterisl...al-discussions/
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#463 Sav0422

Sav0422

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:25 AM

How about a dog/dinosaur type legendary monster made of strong diamonds....
With move set 1.Last bite 2.Assasinate 3.Bloodfury 4.Life flip unlimited
Passive = 1.Hold ground 2.Stun immunity

#464 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:38 PM

How about a dog/dinosaur type legendary monster made of strong diamonds....
With move set 1.Last bite 2.Assasinate 3.Bloodfury 4.Life flip unlimited
Passive = 1.Hold ground 2.Stun immunity

Ok, for the last time people, this is the Hunter Island section of the forum, this is NOT the place to talk about Neo Monsters. Locking this thread, and providing a link for the proper place to put your suggestions.
http://www.hunterisl...al-discussions/

"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users