8 replies to this topic

#1 NMA SAUL

NMA SAUL

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:27 PM

Ok so this I may be wrong on but I never recall this before the update and have noticed it a lot since.

I'm sure since the update the numbers on the timeline where it shows your monsters and the enemies monsters tu has been broke. So many times since the update I have noticed that monsters numbers are showing wrong. This has caused issues in PVE and Pvp. For example in my Pvp team I have been using tenebris. When I have 2 on field sometimes I give turn to the wrong one because numbers show wrong. One may be at 10 tu and one at 150 and I obviously wouldn't give turn to one at 10 but it's been happening because the numbers are all wrong. Exactly same with shells off motor. I never had noticed this before the update but I have ever since. Has anyone else noticed this?

#2 RNA Sherlock

RNA Sherlock

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:30 PM

Noticed the same issue. Some of my monsters get killed by timestrike although they have like 11 seconds on their clock in the timeline.

#3 NMA SAUL

NMA SAUL

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:39 PM

Yeah like I have had tenebris in far left slot and far right yet on the timeline they had numbers 2 and 3. Impossible to know which one is which unless you have already used a turn and rembered which is which. Like I said I never once had a problem pre update but I have this time. I'm sure that they use to have the numbers shown to the slot there in but doesn't seem to be like that now

#4 NMA SAUL

NMA SAUL

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:41 PM

A lot of people on the line chat have said they have noticed this too

#5 Dev VKC

Dev VKC

Deverino

• Administrators
  • 170 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 19 June 2017 - 01:23 AM

Ok so this I may be wrong on but I never recall this before the update and have noticed it a lot since.

I'm sure since the update the numbers on the timeline where it shows your monsters and the enemies monsters tu has been broke. So many times since the update I have noticed that monsters numbers are showing wrong. This has caused issues in PVE and Pvp. For example in my Pvp team I have been using tenebris. When I have 2 on field sometimes I give turn to the wrong one because numbers show wrong. One may be at 10 tu and one at 150 and I obviously wouldn't give turn to one at 10 but it's been happening because the numbers are all wrong. Exactly same with shells off motor. I never had noticed this before the update but I have ever since. Has anyone else noticed this?

Duplicate monsters on player's team have always been an issue. So in the previous update, we added a small number on the icon of player's monster in order to tell which one is which.

We did add the number on the timeline but forgot to do the same on actual monsters. This issue will fix in next update.

Just to make it clear, we didn't have any number icon on player's monsters before the last update. And this should be only a visual change.

I am sorry to cause any confusion.

#6 NMA SAUL

NMA SAUL

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:15 AM

Oh so you will put a number on the monster while it is on the field to show which is which in regards to the timeline?

#7 Dev VKC

Dev VKC

Deverino

• Administrators
  • 170 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:22 AM

Oh so you will put a number on the monster while it is on the field to show which is which in regards to the timeline?

Yes. It will be the same as enemy monsters.

#8 NMA SAUL

NMA SAUL

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:36 AM

Thanks a lot for clearing that up

#9 Dev VKC

Dev VKC

Deverino

• Administrators
  • 170 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:51 AM

Thanks a lot for clearing that up

No problem. And let me lock this thread B)

• NMA SAUL likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users