28 replies to this topic

#21 erikjokuwa

erikjokuwa

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:52 AM

Seriously dude, that’s your comeback? I have receipts from back in 2013 from playing Hunter Island. That response is getting really old. I should’ve been investing in Bitcoin rather than playing a game but ya know different conversation for a different thread.

And you avoided the topic all together quite civil. And I thought this game thread is about NM? If you played the game long enough we both know the pvp servers of this game is to put it bluntly, bad. Even the mods right now are trying to reason with you yet you only see yourself in the right. Just because you barely got 10k pvp points gives you the right to play the blame game. It just make you look childish man stop this. And its not just my opinion though. You look petty in both the NM Chat and our clan group in line. Really puts things in perspective.

#22 Showtime

Showtime

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:28 AM

And you avoided the topic all together quite civil. And I thought this game thread is about NM? If you played the game long enough we both know the pvp servers of this game is to put it bluntly, bad. Even the mods right now are trying to reason with you yet you only see yourself in the right. Just because you barely got 10k pvp points gives you the right to play the blame game. It just make you look childish man stop this. And its not just my opinion though. You look petty in both the NM Chat and our clan group in line. Really puts things in perspective.

Lol you trying to hurt my feelings or something? The worst possible thing I can think of is making myself look bad to a dedicated guild who meetup daily to discuss what monsters they got from the $500 they spent on a limited egg. Relax, my man. Take a chill pill. Honestly not even sure how long you’ve been playing but whether it’s a long time or last week it’s all good. There are people who exploit glitches, and if you care to know how then look at previous threads. Now unless you’re going to say something meaningful instead of throwing punches at the air then hold your tongue big shot ;)

And btw I didn’t just barely get 10k points I was actually barely under 10k points! Details matter.

#23 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:13 AM

Showtime, please watch the attitude or this thread will have to be shut down as well.

"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#24 Showtime

Showtime

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:37 AM

Showtime, please watch the attitude or this thread will have to be shut down as well.

I originally wrote something rude because I feel you take whoever’s side is opposing me. But I’ll bite my own tongue because I don’t know what you got going on in the outside world. Go ahead and lock the thread, bud.

#25 Showtime

Showtime

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:56 AM

Easy, man. Lucrayzor or Zard lock the thread.

#26 RAF Fermi

RAF Fermi

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:24 AM

Easy, man. Lucrayzor or Zard lock the thread.

Lol if you play the harsh game its fine. When the others tilted because of it you immediately ask to lock the thread. Really?

#27 RAF Xyzencross

RAF Xyzencross

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:03 AM

Freezing glitches, happens to me most of the time especially if I'm winning so yeah, just email support or pm VKC the name of your opponent and details as well. I called VN Super a hacker like months ago coz of the instant defeat start of the match glitch, everyone was against me back then and I shut up when VKC confirmed that he was not a hacker. So instead of posting on forum about possible hackers, email support or pm VKC and they'll look up the player that you hinted was a hacker. Anyway cheers and Advanced Merry Christmas.

xXx

#28 Showtime

Showtime

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:08 PM

Lol if you play the harsh game its fine. When the others tilted because of it you immediately ask to lock the thread. Really?

It’s really not that serious, man. Your friend sounded like he was going to have a heart attack. Wouldn’t want that haha

Freezing glitches, happens to me most of the time especially if I'm winning so yeah, just email support or pm VKC the name of your opponent and details as well. I called VN Super a hacker like months ago coz of the instant defeat start of the match glitch, everyone was against me back then and I shut up when VKC confirmed that he was not a hacker. So instead of posting on forum about possible hackers, email support or pm VKC and they'll look up the player that you hinted was a hacker. Anyway cheers and Advanced Merry Christmas.

Thanks bruh, very civil answer. Your guild is very split on how to answer these posts. You handled it the right away.

#29 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:07 PM

Okay Keb, that was kind of unecessary. It's probably time to close this one now.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users