52 replies to this topic

#1 KLF Maqmar

KLF Maqmar

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:00 PM

Why is that guy even a legendary the only skills he has is death revenge which deathwarg also has and is also more powerful and 80 tu survivor when you have double survivor at 130 tu.that one need a few buufs such as double survivor
  • Showtime likes this

#2 Showtime

Showtime

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:09 PM

I agree, he’s one of the originals who have very little purpose such as the three stunners like Celestrion, cybereon and nightrider. Useful monsters but certainly not legend material

#3 KLF Maqmar

KLF Maqmar

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:13 PM

Well those are also now weak as they got nerfes from 200 to 160 sec and any ideas for suitable ss for them maybe timestrike double??? They are certainle not legendary standard although used the most

#4 RAF Alisnowpy

RAF Alisnowpy

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:14 PM

Nope it doesnt,fast speed accelerate team and shield,great target for backstap or capitalism even if not killed by both moves its annoying to kill due to DR and when it charges it has a 60sec killer move

#5 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:15 PM

Oh, he's far from useless. He's incredibly fast and provides an instant shield along with acceleration for everyone. Right at the beginning of the match he can put a shield on an important monster that's about to get offed, so the enemy can't get rid of it. That's a pretty big deal. Talo does take a while to get offensive, which is why he pairs excellently with One on one monsters or other sleepers. As for it being single Survivor, I can count three advantages that single has over double. First, it's impervious to stealth, so things like Tenebris and Drakozord cannot render it totally inert. Second, killing enemies one at a time is much safer than two at a time, because you can only see one monster in advance, so killing two makes it easy for you to get caught off guard by a shocker or an Icefang that you otherwise could've prepared for. And third, having 80 TU(even less actually because he accelerates himself every time) on a killing move can be a serious nuisance, while with Double Survivor you strike once and then you have to wait for 130 seconds and be more likely to end up dying before you get another shot. And Death Revenge tops it off perfectly, because if the enemy fails to stop Talo from Survivor sweeping, they'll be forced to take a hit no matter what.

• Phantom00, TNB iSegal, Killerdog and 2 others like this
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#6 Killerdog

Killerdog

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:18 PM

Oh, he's far from useless. He's incredibly fast and provides an instant shield along with acceleration for everyone. Right at the beginning of the match he can put a shield on an important monster that's about to get offed, so the enemy can't get rid of it. That's a pretty big deal. Talo does take a while to get offensive, which is why he pairs excellently with One on one monsters or other sleepers. As for it being single Survivor, I can count three advantages that single has over double. First, it's impervious to stealth, so things like Tenebris and Drakozord cannot render it totally inert. Second, killing enemies one at a time is much safer than two at a time, because you can only see one monster in advance, so killing two makes it easy for you to get caught off guard by a shocker or an Icefang that you otherwise could've prepared for. And third, having 80 TU(even less actually because he accelerates himself every time) on a killing move can be a serious nuisance, while with Double Survivor you strike once and then you have to wait for 130 seconds and be more likely to end up dying before you get another shot. And Death Revenge tops it off perfectly, because if the enemy fails to stop Talo from Survivor sweeping, they'll be forced to take a hit no matter what.

^ This, spot on.

The shockers have such great utility use with their (up to) 2x 160s stun. That alone means they shouldn't have much else and you can see how much they get used by everyone already. 

Games are meant to be enjoyed. Let's make Neo Monsters better!

#7 KLF Maqmar

KLF Maqmar

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:44 PM

Yeah but the shockers need a ss and a new moveset as only 320 stun is not enough for anything

#8 Showtime

Showtime

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:47 PM

Except, the stunners are very easily countered by 1 or two stun absorbers which are also used by everyone. Blitz dragon is more useful in my opinion with stun entrance and step back with purify. And he’s a super epic..... you can’t compare those legends to someone like Raizen who is a true legend. Or compare talo knight to a legend like Hellfox who also has a death/payback revenge. Super epic material not legend.

The poison revenge for the stunners is kind of random as well, no real use whatsoever for me. Would make a lot more sense if it was a stun revenge.... like a lot more sense

#9 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:50 PM

I don't think you people truly understand what these things are capable of. Getting rid of stun protection has gotten way easier since now we have Cyclozar, Chromera, Jackalhotep, Delugazar, Shadowyrm, and plenty others that can clean out the absorbers in a flash, then once that shocker comes in, it's pretty much curtains. 160 stun is a MASSIVE setback, and if all 4 of your guys get hit by it, it's practically over already.

• RAF RCZzz likes this
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#10 Showtime

Showtime

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:54 PM

I don't think you people truly understand what these things are capable of. Getting rid of stun protection has gotten way easier since now we have Cyclozar, Chromera, Jackalhotep, Delugazar, Shadowyrm, and plenty others that can clean out the absorbers in a flash, then once that shocker comes in, it's pretty much curtains. 160 stun is a MASSIVE setback, and if all 4 of your guys get hit by it, it's practically over already.

You’re assuming that average players have these “limited” time monsters. I don’t know players outside of top 50 with those legends bro, for the normal player it’s very hard getting rid of stun absorbers. Or bitterbeast for that matter...

Im top 50 and I don’t even have these legends.

#11 TNB iSegal

TNB iSegal

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:50 PM

About shockers

I agree that its easy to miss a shocker, especially when the enemy is ready for it, and there are absorders and stun immue monsters everywhere. Its kinda harsh to see your shocker fail to shock, because its a waste of a 13 cost spot. Really, thats all he does - shock and exit.

HOWEVER! If the shock does hit (3-4 monsters), its like a free TT, and one of the most helpfull moves in the game. You can easily set your self up after him, set a good slow monster behind a shocker, and let your sweepers charge and get rid of threats. They give you a BIG momentum boost, and thats with just an entrance passive.

So yea, it would be nice if they had something else to do beside sendback, but nothing to good (no supportive SS of accelarate / shield / etc). They always get stuck in the end of the team, with 2 high TU moves that arnt offensive at all. Could be nice if 1 of them would be changed (i have no idea to what tho)
  • Showtime likes this

#12 Showtime

Showtime

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

About shockers

I agree that its easy to miss a shocker, especially when the enemy is ready for it, and there are absorders and stun immue monsters everywhere. Its kinda harsh to see your shocker fail to shock, because its a waste of a 13 cost spot. Really, thats all he does - shock and exit.

HOWEVER! If the shock does hit (3-4 monsters), its like a free TT, and one of the most helpfull moves in the game. You can easily set your self up after him, set a good slow monster behind a shocker, and let your sweepers charge and get rid of threats. They give you a BIG momentum boost, and thats with just an entrance passive.

So yea, it would be nice if they had something else to do beside sendback, but nothing to good (no supportive SS of accelarate / shield / etc). They always get stuck in the end of the team, with 2 high TU moves that arnt offensive at all. Could be nice if 1 of them would be changed (i have no idea to what tho)

Finally, somebody who agrees with a point I’m trying to make. Thank you.

My thoughts maybe change poison revenge to Stun revenge and add timestrike double instead of timestrike. He would be freaking amazing if that were added.

#13 NMA SAUL

NMA SAUL

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:00 PM

The only buff talo needs is damage buff so survivor one shots/hold ground everything, a move that takes a long time to charge should be worth it when it is and right now it still lacks power, talo is in my front in nearly every pvp and he is extremely useful. Even if you just sheild, accelerate then kill him off that’s still to me a very good use of a monster

#14 NMA lochi

NMA lochi

Jiren the grey

• Moderators
  • 1,963 posts
  • LocationUniverse 11

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:04 PM

Haven’t posted in a while but il tell you shockers are fine they serve a very good purpose anyone that has fought me knows that they need zero buffs at all
If you hade trouble setting them up plenty of ingame monsters can help that out
  • RNA Lucrayzor likes this

#15 Showtime

Showtime

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:04 PM

If you add timestrike double to Celestrion it would solve the stun absorber issue in my opinion. Also guys I just don’t see the value these monsters bring as “legends” compared to others that are designed to do the same thing, like Raizen and Hellfox.. well maybe Hellfox is completely different but compared to the skill set of Talo who the heaven would you rather have?!

#16 NMA lochi

NMA lochi

Jiren the grey

• Moderators
  • 1,963 posts
  • LocationUniverse 11

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

Every legend serves a purpose

Attached Files

• Killerdog likes this

#17 RAF Alisnowpy

RAF Alisnowpy

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:07 PM

Shockers needs a buff,yeah sure

Attached Files

#18 Showtime

Showtime

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:10 PM

Every legend serves a purpose

Lmao, tell that to Dolphoenix and Mojinator

Shockers needs a buff,yeah sure

My dude, I used Celestrion in my team as well. The same way I use Blitz, but I rather have blitz cause of purify lol same skill sets just one stuns longer

#19 NMA lochi

NMA lochi

Jiren the grey

• Moderators
  • 1,963 posts
  • LocationUniverse 11

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:11 PM

Don’t you dare make fun of dolph the one true god

#20 RAF RCZzz

RAF RCZzz

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:11 PM

Finally, somebody who agrees with a point I’m trying to make. Thank you.
My thoughts maybe change poison revenge to Stun revenge and add timestrike double instead of timestrike. He would be freaking amazing if that were added.

That would be freacking op aswell
160sec stun entrance + double timesrike lol are you trolling right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users