24 replies to this topic

#1 Gledr

Gledr

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:50 PM

My 6 star monsters do epic abilities like protector or sleep killer and only do 1/3 health to 3 stars while the other teams monters can 1 hit my strongest no problem. Even the basic attacks my giga____ vs theirs is like a quarter of the damage (no it's not elemental advantages fire vs earth etc)
How with the same amount of drafts can they have maxed out everythings

#2 Lucrayzor

Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:22 PM

The enemy's stats are increased as you go higher. This makes things like sleep/dreamhunt and megabomb far more effective, and things like poison and timestrike far less effective. Also moving this thread to the relevant section, please pay attention to where you're putting your threads.
  • KLF Maqmar likes this
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#3 Z19 GaryOak

Z19 GaryOak

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationPallet Town, Kanto

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:36 PM

You have to pay attention to each monsters EVs and IVs. Some twigsters are just stronger than other twigsters.

Z19 GaryOak

#4 RNA n3vercore

RNA n3vercore

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:15 PM

You have to pay attention to each monsters EVs and IVs. Some twigsters are just stronger than other twigsters.

Z19 GaryOak

Don't forget the nature Gary!

#5 Z19 Cryo

Z19 Cryo

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:50 PM

Z19 GaryOak

Yeah man that's why i kept fighting Game of Hordes with my Goldtail, they give so much EVs all at once!

#6 Gledr

Gledr

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:11 PM

The enemy's stats are increased as you go higher. This makes things like sleep/dreamhunt and megabomb far more effective, and things like poison and timestrike far less effective. Also moving this thread to the relevant section, please pay attention to where you're putting your threads.

I thought I put it in the right section.
Also the timestrike and poison based killers seem to work at 100% since that's mainly what killed my troops. I want to know why my 6 star can't 1 hit but their 4 stars using the same attacks are at least twice as effective. Best example is some of my monsters with (all) attacks do only 200 damage whereas one enemy I fought did 2k damage across the board. And this was very early in the fight
I have the same monster but mine does 1/3 the damage and we are at the same lvl so how can mine not have lvled up with it.
What's ivs?
My 4 star siege whales timestrike actually kills some things while 5 star demolition with more attack would take 3 hits

#7 Z19 Cryo

Z19 Cryo

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:30 PM

Also the timestrike and poison based killers seem to work at 100% since that's mainly what killed my troops. I want to know why my 6 star can't 1 hit but their 4 stars using the same attacks are at least twice as effective. Best example is some of my monsters with (all) attacks do only 200 damage whereas one enemy I fought did 2k damage across the board. And this was very early in the fight
I have the same monster but mine does 1/3 the damage and we are at the same lvl so how can mine not have lvled up with it.
What's ivs?
My 4 star siege whales timestrike actually kills some things while 5 star demolition with more attack would take 3 hits

Enemies are buffed
You aren't
Never played UC before? Or Sotf? The higher you go the higher buffs will be, just wait a draft a legendary and you should be fine

#8 Lucrayzor

Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:56 PM

What's ivs?

You put it in the hunter island section, which is the game that came before neo monsters. And what I mean is it’s bad for you to pick poison and timestrike since it won’t do much for you, but it’s useful for the ai because they have increased stats on their side.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#9 Zardecil

Zardecil

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 4,878 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:52 PM

I’ve done IC with timestrike before

Giff limiteds, not 10 hour airhorn videos.

#10 Lucrayzor

Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:21 PM

Also Gledr, about IVs, he's just messing with you. IV is a Pokémon term and has no application in this game.

#11 Killerdog

Killerdog

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:40 AM

I’ve done IC with timestrike before

Same! Dolpheonix ftw :D

Games are meant to be enjoyed. Let's make Neo Monsters better!

#12 Lonerwolf

Lonerwolf

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:50 AM

I got the greatest draft ever .couldn't figure who choose!!! Seriously this is absolutely poooooop.

Attached Files

Edited by Lucrayzor, 14 January 2018 - 02:27 PM.
language

#13 Z19 Wolfhunt3r

Z19 Wolfhunt3r

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationPhilippines-Alabang

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:20 AM

Bunker is amazing.

Buff Prismas damage, and his link stuff...

#14 TNB SKLunaTiC!

TNB SKLunaTiC!

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:37 AM

LvL 300

https://youtu.be/pEcDRFTmkyI

Welcome To ViperVille!

#15 Lonerwolf

Lonerwolf

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:01 PM

Bunker is amazing.

if you didn't notice I had to choose between taloknight and taloknight. I chooses Bunker but his instant reload isn't unlocked and his blast doesn't even kill some SE. So Bunker in ic isn't amazing

#16 Z19 Cryo

Z19 Cryo

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:18 PM

if you didn't notice I had to choose between taloknight and taloknight. I chooses Bunker but his instant reload isn't unlocked and his blast doesn't even kill some SE. So Bunker in ic isn't amazing

Pair him with some GTs, protection, one on one and you are fine, if you can't set up monsters properly don't complain about them being underpowered

#17 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,657 posts
  • LocationThe almighty british empire

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:32 PM

those aren't options, they're bodyguards for the real choice

• Lucrayzor, RAF NiteKrawler0 and Goldensun17 like this

#18 Lonerwolf

Lonerwolf

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:47 PM

those aren't options, they're bodyguards for the real choice

damnn that was funny :)

#19 RAF Extreme

RAF Extreme

Emissary of Mojinator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 11:24 PM

Choose between...

Taloknight
Apollorexus
Taloknight(shiny)

Go insane 😂

#20 Lucrayzor

Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Moderators
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:14 AM

Well it's certainly obvious who you'd pick then: the Talo on the left 'cuz the other one's defective.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users