52 replies to this topic

#41 Boilertribe

Boilertribe

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:19 AM

Glad to hear you've got Wraithhost! Hopefully you'll make me feel like I'm not the only one who raves about it. Please give it a good try out. I can't wait to get it myself!

I got it too! It's the bombdiggity. And yes, the SS makes it almost seem OP. It's fragile, though.

#42 Killerdog

Killerdog

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:08 AM

I got it too! It's the bombdiggity. And yes, the SS makes it almost seem OP. It's fragile, though.

Fragile? It's got 4000 HP, 4600 DEF. That makes it a tankier monster than most. On top of that it's got HG then both lifeflip unlimited 130TU and desperate bite 100TU. If I'm not mistaken that's the only 100TU desperate bite in the game... it's 160TU for everything else (maybe chronotitan got his reduced?). Take account of stun immunity and this monster is reliably going to get turns regularly where it can heal itself if needed. Sure, it can be put to sleep and is weak to poison but practically every monster is weak to those.

So I have to politely disagree lol ;) I guess it's not like Utopian which is arguably the hardest monster to kill in the game... 4350 HP, 5900 DEF with HG, overwatch and a way to instantly heal itself 5 times then use overwatch again hahaha. That's probably a more reliable monster to survive 400s to be fair!

Games are meant to be enjoyed. Let's make Neo Monsters better!

#43 Boilertribe

Boilertribe

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:14 AM

You make a good point, KD. I wasn't looking at the numbers, just the "feeling" of playing with and against it. But I must admit, I'm rolling with it in PvE. And looking forward to testing it in PvP.

#44 Ninjagrandpa30102

Ninjagrandpa30102

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:35 AM

Any idea when the anniversary egg comes up?

#45 Killerdog

Killerdog

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:45 AM

Any idea when the anniversary egg comes up?

Neo monsters anniversary is in late October.

#46 Ninjagrandpa30102

Ninjagrandpa30102

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:29 PM

Dupe Apollorexus
And a new Valzaguard

Meh.Not satisfied, a pietwig would be awesome

#47 kocowind

kocowind

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:50 PM

He's one of the few legendaries that you absolutely have to add the secret skill onto in my opinion. Well, not quite as much as Tenebris but you know what I mean... very solid novablast monster

EDIT: Private message is too awkward to share screenshots over so I'll just add them here.

Pretty much all the ones I like and use are +4 or +5. I try not to make any legend from the normal pool higher than +3 because I'm bound to get it a couple more times. Limited legends I'll get to +4 and sometimes +5 when I have pots to spare. A few good legendaries are still +0 like Tenebris (obvious) and Lunartic because I use them for their passive bonus mostly. I regret Cyclo SS since that got nerfed and Chronozeros SS because it's not like I thought. Chrome SS is one most get but I haven't because I love him as a cheap but overpowered counter to lots of monsters in PvP... I don't use him as a bloodthirster or to speed up a 4-monster team like Lochi and some others.

The screenshots are your account? Interesting, I thought you have more than two pages of legends.

#48 Killerdog

Killerdog

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:48 PM

The screenshots are your account? Interesting, I thought you have more than two pages of legends.

Hehe what made you think that? I have a much higher proportion of limited monsters than most I think, due to my good luck. I'm a completely free player so my legendary pool expands slowly.

#49 kocowind

kocowind

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:56 PM

Hehe what made you think that? I have a much higher proportion of limited monsters than most I think, due to my good luck. I'm a completely free player so my legendary pool expands slowly.

Not just higher. It is incredibly high....

#50 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,681 posts
  • LocationThe almighty british empire

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:18 PM

I guess it's not like Utopian which is arguably the hardest monster to kill in the game...

Grovodeus says hi.
Only protector I know that'll eat three protect killers to the face before going down XD

#51 NMA lochi

NMA lochi

NMA Katakuri

• Moderators
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:26 PM

Grovodeus the mighty

#52 Killerdog

Killerdog

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:38 PM

Grovodeus says hi.
Only protector I know that'll eat three protect killers to the face before going down XD

Grovodeus lets out a tear when things get bloody. He's very squeemish ;)

Utopian was definitely the earth. It could have all the monsters in the world stand on it and be in good shape but then the black beast came along and devastated it in an instant.

#53 Zardecil

Zardecil

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 4,948 posts
  • LocationDelugazar’s Mouth

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:56 PM

Grovodeus is crazy endgame, especially when you have shockers in your team.

He can generate a ton of stun.
  • Killerdog likes this

Giff limiteds, not 10 hour airhorn videos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users