176 replies to this topic

#161 Crystal

Crystal

A Shiny Rock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:19 PM

Like Drybones, most matches I play seem to crash (I'm on iOS 8.1, iPhone 5S), but it still takes quite a while to find a match, usually. I haven't had any problems receiving diamonds, however.

#162 Drybones901

Drybones901

"The Unholy Offspring Of Lightning And Death Itself"

• Moderators
  • 2,700 posts
  • LocationNelson, New Zealand

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:41 PM

Like Drybones, most matches I play seem to crash (I'm on iOS 8.1, iPhone 5S), but it still takes quite a while to find a match, usually. I haven't had any problems receiving diamonds, however.

I'm pretty sure it got fixed

"My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail is like a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death."

#163 Crystal

Crystal

A Shiny Rock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:46 PM

If it was fixed yesterday, then I haven't tried since Sunday, so hopefully that's right!

#164 Lyrux

Lyrux

Super Ultra Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:12 PM

I still think that making s ranked arkadions much much rarer would be a good idea, IF there is trading in the next game. S ranks would be worth next to nothing in the current game due to how easily they are found, but if you made them harder to find, an s rank gremknight could be worth a b rank Mossgolem, because it it good for pvp and s ranked.
Ice%20Samurai%20Final_zpsaabesbhx.gifwater%20animation%20with%20name%20small_
"You cannot die until you have suffered the same way that I have suffered, until you have known complete despair -- and you will. I promise." -Slade Wilson

#165 tajid

tajid

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:02 AM

I still think that making s ranked arkadions much much rarer would be a good idea, IF there is trading in the next game. S ranks would be worth next to nothing in the current game due to how easily they are found, but if you made them harder to find, an s rank gremknight could be worth a b rank Mossgolem, because it it good for pvp and s ranked.

Isn't it much rarer already? I did a challenge b4 with icekoo, catching all S grade arks. I did it but took A WHILE!!!

#166 Rong

Rong

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:29 AM

In my view, its still too easy to get it. Maybe the percentage to catch should be reduced. Even with gold or more silver its still to easy to catch one S Ark

#167 Lyrux

Lyrux

Super Ultra Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:09 PM

In my view, its still too easy to get it. Maybe the percentage to catch should be reduced. Even with gold or more silver its still to easy to catch one S Ark

Catch rate might not be as good of an idea because then people will feel like they got ripped off seeing an s and not being able to capture rate. I really think that s's in general should be much rarer
Ice%20Samurai%20Final_zpsaabesbhx.gifwater%20animation%20with%20name%20small_
"You cannot die until you have suffered the same way that I have suffered, until you have known complete despair -- and you will. I promise." -Slade Wilson

#168 tajid

tajid

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:25 AM

Hmm I would disagree. Just to farm for S is a total RNG & if it's not a guarantee capture with gold coins, it will be even harder. Most wild arks are to weak for their hp to be reduced slowly or some can even flee... (I remember how much it hurt when S halocat fled from me :( )

#169 Deadpool

Deadpool

Mod with the Mouth

• Moderators
  • 2,581 posts
  • LocationBeyond the 4th Wall

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:42 AM

Well, I think the classes are going away, so it doesn't matter
If your game isn't working properly, try this

#170 Bjorhyn

Bjorhyn

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationEagle, Colorado

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:05 AM

It's been a long time since I've bothered posting, but I had a small grievance.
Been testing out PVP a bit since the update finally hit, I was under the impression you had limited bonus actions to 1, but I'm still seeing 3 as about the limit. It's still too many, and still too common.

#171 Deadpool

Deadpool

Mod with the Mouth

• Moderators
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:43 AM

As in three to one creature?

Or three amongst all the arks on your side at the time?

Because if it's the latter, it makes sense.

Can't really do better than that. You may as well be asking to remove it from the game.

#172 Drybones901

Drybones901

• Moderators
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:05 AM

It's been a long time since I've bothered posting, but I had a small grievance.
Been testing out PVP a bit since the update finally hit, I was under the impression you had limited bonus actions to 1, but I'm still seeing 3 as about the limit. It's still too many, and still too common.

Well maybe you'll be glad about there being no bonus actions in the next game

"My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail is like a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death."

#173 Bjorhyn

Bjorhyn

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:09 AM

Well maybe you'll be glad about there being no bonus actions in the next game

I would be if I were committed to playing it, but I won't. I've lost faith and trust in the developers.

The only reason I've played this for so long is the monetary investment. I'm getting what I can out of it before I go.

#174 Deadpool

Deadpool

Mod with the Mouth

• Moderators
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 04:55 AM

The bonus actions was a failed experiment, that we can all agree on.

To remove them now, would screw the game up and with 100% certainty because it's taking out a key part of the attack system

Besides, you never answered my questions.

#175 Tiamat

Tiamat

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:32 PM

So how is monster island coming along?

#176 Drybones901

Drybones901

• Moderators
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:48 AM

So how is monster island coming along?

It's coming along quite well right now, the Devs seem to be almost ready for beta :)

#177 Bjorhyn

Bjorhyn

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 05:48 PM

The bonus actions was a failed experiment, that we can all agree on.

To remove them now, would screw the game up and with 100% certainty because it's taking out a key part of the attack system

Besides, you never answered my questions.

That's my bad, I'm not the most attentive here anymore.

I was seeing it for individual monsters. And those individual monsters' BA had very impressive frequency.
Not that it makes a difference, I'm still noticing it now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users