• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:06 AM

Mummy theme Legend Monster.

Skills
Poison Eater 100
Dreamhunt 100
Timestrike 100
Curse 70 tu Curse Double 100 tu ( ultraevolved form)

Curse= A random enemy monster poisoned, slept or stunned.
Curse Double= Random 2 monsters poisoned, slept or stunned
Passive=
Excessive Force or nothing.

#1382 Scotty

Scotty

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:55 PM

Monster with a passive negate- all passive of monsters are negated while this monster is in play. Be a great way to counter motor, stunning entrance and roaring entrance monsters.

#1383 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:03 PM

The ultimate leogeist

#1384 Z19 GaryOak

Z19 GaryOak

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationKanto

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:06 PM

Monster that looks like Deo and SS did the fusion dance from DBZ:

Skills
Energy Blast
Energy Charge
Sleep All 100 TU
DSA

Secret skill: quick charge 1 TU

Passives
Stun Immune
Hold Ground
  • Z19 Laxtankk likes this

#1385 F2P Rctuga

F2P Rctuga

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:19 PM

Skills
Energy Blast
Energy Charge
Sleep All 100 TU
DSA
Passives
Stun Immune
Hold Ground

Not good enought
Maybe replace sleep all for instant batlle win 1TU

#1386 Scotty

Scotty

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:53 AM

Skills
Energy Blast
Energy Charge
Sleep All 100 TU
DSA

Passives
Stun Immune
Hold Ground

Would be a good troll monster, don't think sleep all and energy blast really mix well though.

#1387 dowe

dowe

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:33 PM

how about New Epics? Which are only available at Events?

Movesets like:
Double Poison eater + Poison sting + attack all and normal attack
(about 40% speed) (no passive)

or
double time strike + purify + attack all and normal attack
(50-60%speed) (no passive)

or
Throw + Accerlate + Protect Teammates + Normal attack
Passive: Excessive Force
Stats: high Def, Low attack, 40% Speed

=> Uniqe Skills on Weak monsters which can be useful in a good set up

#1388 SanghelioLord

SanghelioLord

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:47 PM

Skills
Energy Blast
Energy Charge
Sleep All 100 TU
DSA

Passives
Stun Immune
Hold Ground

Change sleep all to TT unlimited

#1389 Lucrayzor

Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:48 AM

More monster ideas for you. Quick reference, basic just means either a single attack, dual attack or aoe. Doesn't really matter that much. And the number at the bottom are the approximate speeds.

Basic
Duo Attack(change to 130/160 TU please)
Bloodcrave
Revenant Strike
P- Inhibitor- When an ally dies while this monster is on the field, a full health clone of this monster replaces it. Only triggers once for all clones collectively.
P- Deflection- Once per battle, a single target attack aimed at the user will hit a random ally instead.
SS- Instant Switch Friend
60s
This guy's plan is to wait until an ally dies, sprout his clone, then start rampaging. The secret skill is in case one of them gets knocked back.

Pile Driver- Deals critical damage to the enemy directly in front of the user(critical on enemy second from the left if the user is second from the left, etc.)
Ally Swap- switches the user with any ally on the field. It's used in order to target a certain enemy.
Attack Boost
Repulse
P- Excessive Force
SS- Instant Shield Ally
50s
Just a silly little dynamic I thought of a long time ago, where monster placement on the field actually makes a difference. Honestly the whole thing minus driver and swap was kind of made up on the fly, didn't really know what else to accompany it with. Although Repulse does kind of work.

Basic
Purify
Pull Back
Accelerate Reinforcements- Accelerates the next 4 allies in queue.
P- Hard Shell- Like Hold Ground, but at 50% health instead of 1 HP.
P- Stun Immune
SS- Fast Forward Plus(200 TU)- Reduces TUs of all allies(including the user) by 100. One time use, and only after 100 seconds since its first turn. Basically Team Turn, except it's delayed and doesn't always bring allies all the way, but it also doesn't expose it to Chrono Killer.
30s
Basic support fare, just gets ready to set off its Fast Forward.

Sleep Double
Dreamhunt
Sleep Killer
Poison Drain
P- Auto Poison Self- The user is poisoned as soon as it enters the field. Doesn't trigger in the first 50 seconds of battle, we've had enough disgusting Zib combos already.
SS- Instant Pull Back
40s
I know, this one is completely nuts, just bear with me. I didn't want to do one that helped or harmed sleep setups in a major way, so I thought, why not do both? So he's designed to be hugely beneficial to sleep locks on his side, but also sign the death warrant of any impending enemy sleep lock.

5(Super epic)
Basic
Sleep(130 TU)
Dreamhunt
Stealth Double
P- Stun absorb
P- Hold Ground
30s
Another new stun absorber, and finally a legitimately useful SE sleeper. Instead of being vulnerable to Assassinate or Chrono Killer, he's vulnerable to Sleep Killer. Might be a push for Tri and the TKs.

6(Super epic)
Basic
Poison Touch
Poison Massacre
Poison Infection(70 TU)- Targets a poisoned enemy, then poisons the entire enemy lineup.
90s
New poison concept, could definitely open up some vivid possibilities.

7(Back to legends)
Assist single attack
Assist aoe
Accelerate Team
Bloodthirst
P- Hold Ground
P- Fury Mode
SS- Elemental Guard- All allies with the same element as the user are purified and gain a 50% boost in defense.
60s
Very basic moveset, just picked all the moves I think an assisted monster truly needs in order to make the strategy really work.

Basic
Timestrike
Bloodshock(50 TU)- If Bloodcrave and Stun Pulse had a baby. stuns for 200 seconds, usable once after each kill the user gets.
Chrono Killer
SS- Stun Blast(70 TU)- Stuns for 300 seconds, ignores all anti stun passives.
40s
Super heavy duty stunner, a sweeper in his own very special way- Blast, strike, shock, strike, shock, etc. Stun Blast probably looks a little concerning, but the guy is pretty slow and has nothing to defend himself with(consider Goldtail and Terrordragon), so it balances out. Pretty similar to Raizen now that I think about it.

Basic
Purify
Stunt Replace- Like Stunt Double, but with a little personal henchman instead of a Rockoid:
(Basic
Shield Ally(100 TU)- One time use.
Poison Drain
Sleep Bomb
P- Foggy Entrance
70s)
Double Dreamhunt
P- Stealthy Entrance
SS- Finale summon- Summons 3 Mossgolems. Only usable if there are 4 or fewer monsters left on the team.
70s
I love this one, he's just pure shenanigans. He enters the field and immediately leaves before the enemy can get him, dropping his henchman and hoping it'll survive long enough to go off so he can totally own the field. If the henchman dies, he can just make another one. The secret skill is in case there's no queue left to hide in, just to make sure he still has a chance in that situation.

Basic
Retribution(130 TU)
Bloodthirst
HP Sharing
P- Hold Ground
P- Retaliator- every time the user is attacked, its TU is decreased by 50 seconds.
SS- Satiate(1 TU)- Increases any ally's kill count by 1.
50s
This one's a little weird and all over the place tbh. Really it was just an excuse to fit in satiate somewhere, super proud of that move. :D Hopefully Retaliator isn't too much for the code to handle...

Basic
Death Sentence All
Survivor
Life Flip Unlimited
P- Hold Ground
P- Poison Immune
SS- Sticky Trap(70 TU)- As long as this monster is present, enemies cannot voluntarily exit the field.
50s
Pretty much a three way fusion of SS, Gallio and Brazen lol. Along with a pull/step back counter of course. Those moves probably need a little dumbing down anyway, with all the abuse going around.

Basic
Protect Teammates
Defense Boost
Decelerate(100 TU)- Increases a single enemy's TU by 20%.
P- Dampen- All critical damage done to this monster is reduced by 50%.
SS- Quick Stealth All(70 TU)
Time for the one shot meta to draw to a close... at least for this guy. I want this one to succeed where Grovodeus failed(at first at least); just turning into pure bulk that the enemy cannot mop up quite so easily. And of course he can decelerate everything, as if he wasn't annoying enough.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#1390 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

• Moderators
  • 3,069 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:11 AM

Dampen should be ignored by protector killer.

#1391 SanghelioLord

SanghelioLord

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:48 AM

No. 8 is a good idea for dolpheonix

#1392 Lucrayzor

Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:21 AM

Came up with even more. ;)

Assist aoe (1)
Stealth(1)
Survivor (2)
Status Guard(160) (3)- Purifies and protects all allies from HOSTILE(before you freak out about unfair one on ones) status effects(poison, stun, sleep) for 100 seconds only. One time use.
P- Stunning entrance (2)
SS- Instant Accelerate
50s
Just sits around supporting in his own way waiting to get chomping.

Basic (1)
Stealth double(100) (1)
400sec megabomb (2)
Quick barrier(50) (3)- Protects the user from all damage and negative effects for 50 seconds. 200 second cooldown.
SS- Hasten team(200)- decreases all allies' TUs by 50% for 100 seconds only. Not useable for the first 50 seconds of battle.
90s
Another staller, I think the barrier move could be a major game changer. And hasten too obviously.

15(5*)
Basic (1)
Survivor (1)
Ally attack boost(50) (2)
Barrier(100) (3)- Protects the user from all damage and negative effects for 100 seconds. One time use.
Speed- 70s
Yet another staller(last one, I promise :P) with his own barrier, and of course dishing out extra attack while he waits.

Basic (1)
Bloodfury (1)
Throw next(100) (2)- deals critical damage, sacrifices the next ally in queue.
Retribution (3)
P- Fodder Entrance (2)- adds two Rockoids next in queue.
SS- Instant pull back
60s
This HAS to happen. I'm so damn tired of Motor and Tinker dumping shells and boxes directly at the front of queue and completely isolating my mons and screwing me up big time, and being unable to do a single thing to stop it. This guy can clean up deadweights before they're even a problem, and kill enemies in the process. Having rocks in the front can be useful, too.

Basic (1)
Poison gas (1)
Plague(100) (2)- targets a poisoned enemy, and the enemy dies in 50 seconds unless it is purified.
Bloodcrave (3)
SS- Instant poison touch
60s
Another new poison concept. This one's cool because it guarantees the enemy dead regardless of damage, and it can still kick in if the user dies.

Assist aoe (1)
Assist single (1)
Swap fields(100) (2)- switches between null field types 1 and 2.
Attack boost (3)
P- Hold ground (1)
P- Null field type 1 (2)- all enemies' entrance effects are nullified as long as the user is present.
(P- Null field type 2- all enemies' revenge effects are nullified as long as the user is present.)
SS- Quick heal all(50)- does not sacrifice, one time use.
30s
Not sure if the switching thing is doable in the code, but damn, this would be amazing. This guy would contribute enormously to the assist strat revival.

Basic (1)
Stealth all (1)
Stun pulse (3)
Timestrike double (3)
P- Auto protect (1)
P- Canceller (2)- if the user is hit by a critical bloodcrave/thirst/fury, then the attacker's kill count is reset.
SS- Penetrator(160)- Like assassinate, but doesn't hurt the protector. One time use.
20s
Another one that's probably going to be tricky to program. But anyway, it's a tank with serious offense capabilities, and of course the (not so) tragic end of the enemy's annoying kill streak.

Single attack (1)
Aoe (1)
Dual attack (2)
Single attack(160) (2)
P- Showdown entrance (3)- as long as the user remains on the field, all critical damage, non damaging moves, and status effects are disabled on both teams, any buffs are reverted, and assisted attacks deal normal damage.
P- Showdown finale (3)- the user automatically sacrifices itself 1000 seconds after its first turn, dealing medium damage to all enemies.
SS- Quick zealous attack(50)
80s
I think this one wins the award for the most absurd idea I've ever suggested :P . He basically downgrades the entire fight from a firefight to a fistfight, putting some serious emphasis on stats and typing at last. Oh, and you need to fix Caniswyrm if he comes out, because after one hit, he's got zero offense left.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#1393 THE WOLF HUNTER

THE WOLF HUNTER

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationPhilippines-Alabang

Posted Yesterday, 11:51 AM

Came up with even more. ;)

Assist aoe (1)
Stealth(1)
Survivor (2)
Status Guard(160) (3)- Purifies and protects all allies from HOSTILE(before you freak out about unfair one on ones) status effects(poison, stun, sleep) for 100 seconds only. One time use.
P- Stunning entrance (2)
SS- Instant Accelerate
50s
Just sits around supporting in his own way waiting to get chomping.

Basic (1)
Stealth double(100) (1)
400sec megabomb (2)
Quick barrier(50) (3)- Protects the user from all damage and negative effects for 50 seconds. 200 second cooldown.
SS- Hasten team(200)- decreases all allies' TUs by 50% for 100 seconds only. Not useable for the first 50 seconds of battle.
90s
Another staller, I think the barrier move could be a major game changer. And hasten too obviously.

15(5*)
Basic (1)
Survivor (1)
Ally attack boost(50) (2)
Barrier(100) (3)- Protects the user from all damage and negative effects for 100 seconds. One time use.
Speed- 70s
Yet another staller(last one, I promise :P) with his own barrier, and of course dishing out extra attack while he waits.

Basic (1)
Bloodfury (1)
Throw next(100) (2)- deals critical damage, sacrifices the next ally in queue.
Retribution (3)
P- Fodder Entrance (2)- adds two Rockoids next in queue.
SS- Instant pull back
60s
This HAS to happen. I'm so damn tired of Motor and Tinker dumping shells and boxes directly at the front of queue and completely isolating my mons and screwing me up big time, and being unable to do a single thing to stop it. This guy can clean up deadweights before they're even a problem, and kill enemies in the process. Having rocks in the front can be useful, too.

Basic (1)
Poison gas (1)
Plague(100) (2)- targets a poisoned enemy, and the enemy dies in 50 seconds unless it is purified.
Bloodcrave (3)
SS- Instant poison touch
60s
Another new poison concept. This one's cool because it guarantees the enemy dead regardless of damage, and it can still kick in if the user dies.

Assist aoe (1)
Assist single (1)
Swap fields(100) (2)- switches between null field types 1 and 2.
Attack boost (3)
P- Hold ground (1)
P- Null field type 1 (2)- all enemies' entrance effects are nullified as long as the user is present.
P- Null field type 2- all enemies' revenge effects are nullified as long as the user is present.
SS- Quick heal all(50)- does not sacrifice, one time use.
30s
Not sure if the switching thing is doable in the code, but damn, this would be amazing. This guy would contribute enormously to the assist strat revival.

Basic (1)
Stealth all (1)
Stun pulse (3)
Timestrike double (3)
P- Auto protect (1)
P- Canceller (2)- if the user is hit by a critical bloodcrave/thirst/fury, then the attacker's kill count is reset.
SS- Penetrator(160)- Like assassinate, but doesn't hurt the protector. One time use.
20s
Another one that's probably going to be tricky to program. But anyway, it's a tank with serious offense capabilities, and of course the (not so) tragic end of the enemy's annoying kill streak.

Single attack (1)
Aoe (1)
Dual attack (2)
Single attack(160) (2)
P- Showdown entrance (3)- as long as the user remains on the field, all critical damage, non damaging moves, and status effects are disabled on both teams, any buffs are reverted, and assisted attacks deal normal damage.
P- Showdown finale (3)- the user automatically sacrifices itself 1000 seconds after its first turn, dealing medium damage to all enemies.
SS- Quick zealous attack(50)
80s
I think this one wins the award for the most absurd idea I've ever suggested :P . He basically downgrades the entire fight from a firefight to a fistfight, putting some serious emphasis on stats and typing at last. Oh, and you need to fix Caniswyrm if he comes out, because after one hit, he's got zero offense left.

Do you have motor... I dont and I agree with u that motor is way to OP in PVP, he will decide between a win and loss

Swapper

Detonate (like a box jaw)

Swap next(swaps the next enemy reinforcement monster with this one, one time use to prevent enemy swapping back)

pull back

AOK

passives

200 second switch, if this monster is not killed with in 200 seconds it swaps with the enemies monster, who has the most kills

Backfire, if this monster is one shot, the monster who killed it will die too, hence he hast to be killed with at least two moves
.....This monster could easily turn lets say motor against the enemy....

Killstreak

Bloodfury

AOK

Substitute (this move can be used 2 time only after 100sec cooldown, it replaces all allies with Rockoids, except itself)

Stealth

Passives

Killer Death (enemy monster with more than 2 kills will automatically die)

Second Chance (any lethal attack to this monster has a 75%chance of hitting a random ally instead)

...kils monster that would cause a bloody mess behind them, like chromera, SS, or DEO

#1394 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

• Moderators
  • 3,069 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:20 PM

Plague would be OP. 50 second death sentence is waaay too much.

#1395 Xyzencross

Xyzencross

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted Yesterday, 02:33 PM

how about changing plagues effects, when a monster dies while it has the poison status, then enemy monsters will be poisoned except for the monster replacing the dead monster. :D

xXx

#1396 Lucrayzor

Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:37 PM

Well, just think of it as the same as poison eater, but it's less TU and doesn't rely on damage, but purify can save it if it's within 50 TU, which is highly likely since the move is 50 TU. Think about it, if the enemy has an active purifier this guy's life will get very difficult.

#1397 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

• Moderators
  • 3,069 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:38 PM

He only needs to get it off once, however.

#1398 Lucrayzor

Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:41 PM

He only needs to get it off once, however.

Searguard compared to this guy can get crave going even quicker, guarantee his first turn, and doesn't live in constant fear of purifiers. You don't seem to think he's problematic. Reven's another guy that can set up crave in only 100 TU, and he has double crave and can revive himself. And Geo can get fury going in a measly 50 TU. So I don't really see why this guy would be a problem.

#1399 F2P Zard

F2P Zard

• Moderators
  • 3,069 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:01 PM

Th question is: SE or legendary? As a limited legendary it could work out. But as a SE it would be OP.

The problem is that he would never use bloodcrave. Plague would always be more efficient.

#1400 Lucrayzor

Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:09 PM

Th question is: SE or legendary? As a limited legendary it could work out. But as a SE it would be OP.
The problem is that he would never use bloodcrave. Plague would always be more efficient.

Yeah, it's a legend, notice it has a secret skill. I think bloodcrave would be a better option since Plague still leaves the victim sitting there for 50 seconds so the victim might able to move one more time before it dies, and it can be thwarted by purify.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users