Don Destroyi

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • LocationCorleone

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:54 AM

Agree with the legendary list.

On the super epic front, I typically find that desperate doubles and timestrike bloodcravers are much more useful than the stun flashers.

Desperate doubles particularly good for any non buffed enemy team, almost guaranteed to take down two enemies at once (or more with a give turner), Timestrike bloodcravers seem to be relatively easy to set up sweepers. My luxking has proved invaluable in sweeping AL teams if my opening line sweepers die (particularly when I load a number of bronzeshells on them).

I find the 300s to make the stunflashers capable is too long, esp. given that by the point survivor is powered up, they've usually taken some damage so can't sweep too many ops given that survivor takes its toll on them.

Agreed, the desperate doublers are very useful especially when you have more of them. Place a give turner with them and destroy half a team.

~ YOU CANNOT REFUSE MY OFFER - THE DO~

#42 blixtiya

blixtiya

Modded Sunflower

• Moderators
  • 580 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 12:21 PM

yeah, I use 3 double desperate strikers myself, and in combination with give turners and team turn they sweep a lot of enemies.

HIsig_zps19f95274.jpg

#43 RoA Lucrayzor

RoA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:16 PM

You seem to have forgotten the epic twinkillers by the way.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#44 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,264 posts
  • LocationThe almighty british empire

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:09 PM

You seem to have forgotten the epic twinkillers by the way.

So I have, I'll add those on

Agreed, the desperate doublers are very useful especially when you have more of them. Place a give turner with them and destroy half a team.

yeah, I use 3 double desperate strikers myself, and in combination with give turners and team turn they sweep a lot of enemies.

Desperate double has been moved up a tier

#45 F2P Zardecil

F2P Zardecil

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 3,434 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:16 AM

1 - you misspelled nebelronix.
2 - the ultra evolved form of dolphfail is dolphoenix.

Just a couple things I noticed.
  • RoA Lucrayzor likes this
(Check your PMs Mike.)

#46 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:00 AM

I can never spell nebel's name right -_-

Thanks for that

#47 blixtiya

blixtiya

Modded Sunflower

• Moderators
  • 580 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 11:12 AM

on that note, the ultra version is taloknight, not talosquire :)

HIsig_zps19f95274.jpg

#48 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 04:32 PM

on that note, the ultra version is taloknight, not talosquire :)

Omegasdragon as well. Omegadragon sounds better though

Both changed, thanks for pointing it out

#49 Kirara

Kirara

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:26 PM

I think it's spelled Sanctallion? According to the wiki, at least.

#50 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 04:13 PM

I think it's spelled Sanctallion? According to the wiki, at least.

It is spelled that way, my bad

Also if anyone has any info on deodragon let us know. 

#51 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:15 AM

Deodragon has gone in at tier A, based on what I'm hearing he might move up at some point. For now he's ranked similar to nightrider in power though.

#52 Scotty

Scotty

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 08:16 PM

I had him set up with 5 protecters and he beat all of chapter 6 final battle with just energy charge and blast.

#53 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 08:54 PM

I had him set up with 5 protecters and he beat all of chapter 6 final battle with just energy charge and blast.

As good as that seems there's a lot of monsters that can do that. You could do the same with a desperate double super epic for example.

Remember the list is based on standalone ability, not in a team built around him. 

#54 F2P Zardecil

F2P Zardecil

Flarevern with Capture Cards

• Moderators
  • 3,434 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:22 AM

Cryogolem isn't on the superepic tier list.
(Check your PMs Mike.)

#55 Don Destroyi

Don Destroyi

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • LocationCorleone

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:01 AM

Also Polareon not on the legendary list.
EDIT:
My foult, it is ;)

~ YOU CANNOT REFUSE MY OFFER - THE DO~

#56 Toru

Toru

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:55 PM

I don't understand why Ultimadragon is at tier S? Sure he is a very good Monster, which you can put in any team, but I think with 300s it took a bit to long to activate his double surviver and (normally) after that he use his Bloodthirst.
Not to mention that he also will get massive damage (twice of the damage refletion) when using double surviver. In the worse case he was hitting 1 or 2 times before he can use his double surviver, killed himself by the damage reflection and can't use his death revenge.
So I would move him down one tier. Or can someone explain me why he is in the S tier?
In my eyes he is not better than a Nightrider, Deodragon or Oniblade, because those Monsters have a nearly guaranteed kill of 3-4 enemies in a shorter time, often it's more.

#57 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:28 PM

I don't understand why Ultimadragon is at tier S? Sure he is a very good Monster, which you can put in any team, but I think with 300s it took a bit to long to activate his double surviver and (normally) after that he use his Bloodthirst.
Not to mention that he also will get massive damage (twice of the damage refletion) when using double surviver. In the worse case he was hitting 1 or 2 times before he can use his double surviver, killed himself by the damage reflection and can't use his death revenge.
So I would move him down one tier. Or can someone explain me why he is in the S tier?
In my eyes he is not better than a Nightrider, Deodragon or Oniblade, because those Monsters have a nearly guaranteed kill of 3-4 enemies in a shorter time, often it's more.

It's more the fact that he has pretty much all of the best abilities and passives in the game combined into one monster. Stun immunity and death revenge are arguably the best passives in the game, stun flash is amazing, double survivor will immediately trigger bloodthirst if he kills 2 monsters with it, which isn't unlikely. Add this to the fact that not only does he fit into every team but he actively benefits from pretty much any support whatsoever and you have a monster that can more or less do everything. 

So he's up there not so much for sheer power as for utility in a way, but nevertheless if you have that many good abilities you end up with a powerful monster anyway. 

There isn't actually that much information on Deo yet, so he might move around. Nightrider kills 3 but then dies afterwards without support, oniblade again sweeps teams but doesn't benefit your other monsters. Ultima can not only sweep but allow your other minions to get kills.

#58 Toru

Toru

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:00 AM

Thanks for your explanation

#59 Lumin0r

Lumin0r

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 12:44 PM

I still think he doesnt belong into the Same Tier aus rexo or aegis. I got him and too Be honest everyone in pvp got stun absorbers which makes his stun flash useless and double survivor is actually a pretty Bad move and blood thirst is not very Strong with only 2 kills and 40 atk, well he got death revenge and stun immunity but still he is not the same tier as rexo and aegis, too Many disadvantages

#60 Overzealous

Overzealous

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 03:12 PM

I still think he doesnt belong into the Same Tier aus rexo or aegis. I got him and too Be honest everyone in pvp got stun absorbers which makes his stun flash useless and double survivor is actually a pretty Bad move and blood thirst is not very Strong with only 2 kills and 40 atk, well he got death revenge and stun immunity but still he is not the same tier as rexo and aegis, too Many disadvantages

Pretty sure you should wait until pvp comes out before you talk as if you know everything about the pvp system lol. Even if everyone runs a stun absorber a smart player is just going to kill it with a twin killer and then stun flash. He is very tanky and can most likely live that long or they have to kill him and then they lose a mon while the rest of your team sweeps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)