741 replies to this topic

#741 RoA Lucrayzor

RoA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:01 PM

I think once he's fully evolved, since there's 4 boxes, you should actually use the boxes for easy kills. If there's 4 boxes on the field at the same time, then you have two big problems- 1, there aren't any real enemies to kill, and 2, if any of the boxes get their turn, it can blow up and take out all of them. For the first problem just kill 2 with Midas, while getting thirst charge in the meantime, and for the second I suppose just stun like zard said.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#742 NMA Buckingham

NMA Buckingham

Evil GeniuĈ§

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts
  • LocationThe almighty british empire

Posted Yesterday, 02:40 PM

I think once he's fully evolved, since there's 4 boxes, you should actually use the boxes for easy kills. If there's 4 boxes on the field at the same time, then you have two big problems- 1, there aren't any real enemies to kill, and 2, if any of the boxes get their turn, it can blow up and take out all of them. For the first problem just kill 2 with Midas, while getting thirst charge in the meantime, and for the second I suppose just stun like zard said.

You underestimate how much damage the boxes do, they do 3/4 to anything holy and about 1/3 to anything else, it's a significant amount. Usually though the boxes just get stunned for all eternity.

• NME Supah Vegetto likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users