843 replies to this topic

#841 Lucrayzor

Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 02:38 AM

I was thinking, now that friendly pvp is a thing, we could actually create a new tier list for one on one battles where each person only has one monster. It's definitely doable now that we can specifically arrange the matches and test each matchup. That would be a very interesting twist. Off the top of my head some of the best choices would likely be-
GF/Dragaia(obviously)
Galvbane
Diredemon
Stormloch/Shadowhunter
Doomengine
Wraithcaptain
Penguinator
Desperate doublers
Chronozeros
Galliodragon
What do you think?
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#842 Spumoni42

Spumoni42

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:49 AM

The hardest thing is actually getting a GF v Dragaia fight to end. As each one can last bite the other to hold ground and still be slow enough to not be able to finish them off.

#843 Lucrayzor

Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 11:37 PM

The hardest thing is actually getting a GF v Dragaia fight to end. As each one can last bite the other to hold ground and still be slow enough to not be able to finish them off.

There's already an overtime mechanic that automatically poisons both monsters if something like that happens.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#844 Lusscy

Lusscy

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:37 PM

Where is Abyssraider in general list?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users