#861 RNA Buckingham

RNA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,313 posts
  • LocationThe almighty british empire

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:35 PM

UPDATE: Definitely not a necro.

It feels like it at this point. So predictably the meta has dramatically shifted since the last pvp event nearly 2 months ago, notably with the rise of galv raizen. In addition with chrome and raizen becoming ever more popular there are actually viable front lines without a TT in them (never thought i'd see the day). In addition to this for the first time the focus has shifted slightly towards midgame. Front lines are tending towards being preventative rather than snowbally, there are so many powerful midgame setups at the moment that games feel like they're decided by who transitions into midgame strategies better (and also who deals with penguinator).

Giving the PvE list a needed update as well since there have been a lot of reworks since the last one. I am also putting Lordsreign in quite high but solely because the AI will constantly try to protect kill / assassinate it, so once the glitch is fixed it will most likely move down. Also if I've missed any then let me know, it's been a while

Additions

Spoiler

Movements

Yeah there's a lot of these, tbh you might even be better off just looking at the list for what hasn't changed. But hey, I'll list them all anyway. Rip my afternoon. You're welcome.

General

Spoiler

PVP

Spoiler

The meta right now is actually looking pretty good, although SS has a tendency to push down some of the less meta front lines the midgame has been an interesting battle. 

As always if you disagree with anything then feel free to let me know. This is a community list after all so while I may make my opinions clear on some monsters (*cough*chromera*cough*) at the end if the day i defer to your judgement.

And with that, I bid you adieu. 

• RNA Lucrayzor, Phantom00, Z19 SupahVegetto and 1 other like this

#862 Z19 SupahVegetto

Z19 SupahVegetto

legendary super saiyan hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:44 PM

"U happy now" little pissed it took so long, but yea

#863 Mist7

Mist7

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:49 PM

Chromera lower than Oniblade? U mad buck?
Chromera should be A
Ps more videos pls :D
  • Z19 SupahVegetto likes this

#864 RNA Buckingham

RNA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:54 PM

Chromera should be A

I have exams atm ;_; plus it's second year of uni so i can't mess about with these ones. 

Come summer i might do some more though

#865 Mist7

Mist7

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:55 PM

I have exams atm ;_; plus it's second year of uni so i can't mess about with these ones.
Come summer i might do some more though

Goodluck then
Ps Utopion is better than stratustrike, S and A respectively

#866 RNA Buckingham

RNA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:57 PM

Chromera should be A

I will stand by that since the meta back then was full of protectors since everyone was trying to counter chromera. It was a case of so many people being afraid of him that he was just shut out. 

But hey, I can admit he's a very strong monster. It was just a matter of time before the meta became less geared around countering him. 

Goodluck then
Ps Utopion is better than stratustrike, S and A respectively

if more agree i'll swap them, honestly seen a lot more of statustrike in the top 50 than utopion though. 

#867 F2P Rctuga

F2P Rctuga

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:10 PM

What about heavenwyrm??

#868 RNA Buckingham

RNA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:16 PM

What about heavenwyrm??

At A+ for general and A for pvp. 

Hasn't moved anywhere suprisingly enough.

#869 F2P Rctuga

F2P Rctuga

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 10 May 2017 - 01:26 PM

Thanks for the info :)

#870 LR iSegal

LR iSegal

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

Nice work

#871 Phantom00

Phantom00

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:15 AM

Excellent work as always Buck!

EDIT: I'm honestly surprised at how high Utopion is, given how many players said that it was the worst legendary.

Second EDIT: I apologize for sounding ignorant, but why is Lordsreign as high as it is? 

#872 LR Ahmed4bh

LR Ahmed4bh

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:24 AM

Moves that i would do for pvp

Drako moves to s+
Ultima to B
Shadowrym to B+ hes only good vs aegis puts him on hg vs drako he doesnt do that.
Stag to s+
Heven to b+
Reven to s+

#873 Dracolich

Dracolich

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:09 AM

eh......Tenebris? Anyone remember him?

#874 Dracolich

Dracolich

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:03 AM

For Geartyant it is a bit of too low maybe.As he is a god at high level of UC and IC. With he in present, next monsters come in and get asleep=death.Stun bomb as well, but he rely on team badly so he can't be too easy to use. :lol:

#875 RNA Buckingham

RNA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 09:25 AM

Excellent work as always Buck!

EDIT: I'm honestly surprised at how high Utopion is, given how many players said that it was the worst legendary.

Second EDIT: I apologize for sounding ignorant, but why is Lordsreign as high as it is? 

Despite being a protector lordsreign isn't affected by protect killer or assassinate due to a bug. There's kind of a gentleman's agreement not to use him in the top pvp ranks atm cause of it, but he's ridiculously powerful as a result.

Utopion is at A because of overwatch and give turn, making it basically a pain in the backside to deal with. 

eh......Tenebris? Anyone remember him?

pepperidge farm remembers Seems to have been missed, i'll add him in

For Geartyant it is a bit of too low maybe.As he is a god at high level of UC and IC. With he in present, next monsters come in and get asleep=death.Stun bomb as well, but he rely on team badly so he can't be too easy to use. :lol:

Remember that general is more to see how good any legendary is in a vacuum, not just in specific events. While of course these are taken into account think of it more as "how good is this monster without support"

As happy as I am to finally move auro out of the bottom tiers, next update will be, as always, after the next pvp event. So hold your horses everyone. 

EDIT: Tenebris goes in at B for general and B+ for pvp, can be very annoying under certain circumstances but if the stealth is broken it struggles to make an impact. In addition stealth all is not at the premium that it used to be. 

#876 Batcop

Batcop

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 May 2017 - 12:12 PM

So after the update I think something shifts a little right?

#877 RNA Buckingham

RNA Buckingham

Evil GeniuƧ

• Moderators
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:04 PM

So after the update I think something shifts a little right?

Of course, however updates come after pvp events, because that allows for extensive testing and generally to get a good feel for any new monsters and updates. 

AKA be patient 

#878 RNA Lucrayzor

RNA Lucrayzor

The Alpha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:15 PM

Do you think Jingle gazer and oak are useable now? They seem a little bit better, but not by that much.
"It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... but know this: when it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart... do not trifle with me. For I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know..."

#879 LR iSegal

LR iSegal

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:03 PM

Do you think Jingle gazer and oak are useable now? They seem a little bit better, but not by that much.

Oak is much better. Insta flash for 150 sec is op. Conditions are easy to be made with the right setup.

#880 F2P Xyzencross

F2P Xyzencross

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:29 PM

I can vouch for Jingle being usable but tbh its being targeted fast most of the time so it has no time to kill. :3

xXx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Scotty