96 replies to this topic

#81 Aman8912

Aman8912

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:11 AM

Well after 2h and 11m I just give up looking for bluey or whatever his name is. They should lower the counter to 500 or something more realistic.

Edited by Kookaset, 24 April 2014 - 10:34 PM.
Please do not hint at curse or swear words. This is a family friendly forum. Thank you.

#82 Aethers

Aethers

Expert Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

I have a range when looking for those.  Fastest has been 6 minutes, longest one was 7 hours one saturday.  It's all about luck when it comes down to it :)  Hang in there.

#83 Lunar-kitsune

Lunar-kitsune

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:02 AM

This method is great, I farmed for the air hatchling for 450 times and got nothing until I moved to bluey found him in 30 minutes then i moved to the grass hatchling found him in less then 15 tries back to air for now been farming for another hour(Got tried of counting XD) hopefully I'll get him soon. Then onto the starters. thanks a ton for the tip.

#84 whiteshark

whiteshark

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:44 PM

I do this since 2h and.... Nothing... Why I doesn't find any starter or dragon? Rrrrrrrrrrr

#85 Undead153234

Undead153234

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:48 AM

4 days in the zig finally got metallo now I need one more 😰

#86 suki desu

suki desu

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAsia

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

No wait I'm not understanding the explanation what do I do with the Metallo?

suki wooki OUT!

#87 Byebye7835

Byebye7835

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

No wait I'm not understanding the explanation what do I do with the Metallo?

you escape the battle if there is no baby dragon :)

2rgiasl.png

#88 ~Kitty~

~Kitty~

~Pokemon Master~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • LocationU.S.A

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:43 AM

^ Yes, because the animations take 5 times as long as the actual battle which just really slows you down. Mettalo's escape skips all the animations and lets you try again really fast
The Kitten was here ;3

#89 Undead153234

Undead153234

Grand Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:23 PM

Spent a week and a half and only ended up with the earth dragon w/ metallodious like they say all about luck

#90 JoeRoth94

JoeRoth94

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:04 AM

Holy crap! I was skeptic at first but it actually works! I was trying something similar for 3-4 hours with no luck. But I tried this method and got a hatchling within my next 2 fights!

#91 caenel

caenel

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:28 AM

Hey guys, I'm just new here, only have been playing the game for about 3 days, but I thought I'd already give the hatchlings a try.

Here is my problem: I read that they have a small chance to spawn in a battle on the 4 spots above the second city (on the road, right?). Wel, I went to the second city with my character, exited, and moved up and down the road for about 10 minutes (tried it twice now) and there is just no battle happening anywhere...

Is there something I do wrong? I just need to keep moving my character up and down the road right? And then sometimes a battle should spawn, correct?

Please tell me why I don't get any battles at all, I just cannot figure it out atm

Update: OK, nevermind guys, I figured it out. I just needed to stay in the spot and click on my character to enter a battle. That worked. I had a Leafy (E) in about 20 battles on the first spot, now trying out the second spot (that seems to be going a bit slower).

#92 coolguy2829

coolguy2829

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:46 AM

Well, I found a nest of Metallos... I couldn't catch any of them though >_<

#93 Rong

Rong

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:20 PM

Well, I found a nest of Metallos... I couldn't catch any of them though >_<

I think that was a quest. Within a side quest you need to kill multiple metallos to finish it.

#94 Drybones901

Drybones901

"The Unholy Offspring Of Lightning And Death Itself"

• Moderators
  • 2,700 posts
  • LocationNelson, New Zealand

Posted 19 November 2014 - 06:20 PM

There is also a a chance of finding a nest of arkadions at the bottom of a cave, you cannot catch any of those monsters
"My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail is like a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death."

#95 JJJVic

JJJVic

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:37 AM

Good Job

#96 SahGrohiik

SahGrohiik

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:37 PM

I use a Metallodious and two Seaspines to farm low level rares like the hatchlings and starters. Just let the little guys hit the Seaspines and wait for the 100% CR to develop.

Watch out though, I had a B rank Galey show up and it got Bonus two times in a row, ended up fainting itself!  :(  :(  :(  I cried *figuratively*. It was the highest rank hatchling I had encountered at the time! 

#97 Eullee

Eullee

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:19 PM

Brilliant thanks man I already had a metallodios in my main party now going to go catch some starters!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hatchlings, starters, orlen, agramis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users