#1 ViruzCroc

ViruzCroc

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationBalamb Garden

Posted 22 July 2016 - 08:56 PM

So with the Moalith challenge approaching, I want to take advantage and evolve my Raptor to its super epic form. I haven't really done many of the challenges except for the earth challenge but at the time I did it I was still relatively low leveled and my monster line up wasn't too good so I wasn't able to take out but maybe 4 of them. I know a bit about the starter's moves( playing with them in the later chapters as Beritus) but am not sure what kind of strategy I should go for which each individual dungeon. My question is:

What should be the general strategy in each dungeon, seeing as all the starters have new moves now? How would one deal with each dungeon individually, or how would you?

ws2rlh.jpg

#2 NMA SAUL

NMA SAUL

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 08:58 PM

Stunning them is always useful and having stun absorbers. Also getting them poisoned is possibly the best way so hold ground doesn't activate and neither does stun revenge

#3 ViruzCroc

ViruzCroc

Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationBalamb Garden

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:24 PM

Stunning them is always useful and having stun absorbers. Also getting them poisoned is possibly the best way so hold ground doesn't activate and neither does stun revenge

Do all of them still have hold ground? I know Viridizardon's level 5 does but do the others as well?

ws2rlh.jpg

#4 NMA SAUL

NMA SAUL

Legendary Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:47 PM

Err I know galvbane does and I'm pretty certain the water one does. I think they all havet it except the fire one but I may be wrong

#5 Fredator

Fredator

Master Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 08:20 PM

You'll need a stun absorber in frontline (especially for electric dungeon), one in 5th spot wil be helpfull as well. Then you try to stun them, timestrike them, poison them (poison revenge from tomestriker fits well, or a rhynobrawl/ puffoxin) to negate their stun revenges... Should be doable with pretty normal epic mons and ingame stun bomber.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Moalith, Starters, Strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users